*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 30, 2012

Inspire Me Fridays 52 - Anything Goes!

Happy Weekend!

Thank you all so much for linking up each week!  Now, are you ready to inspire & be inspired?  I can't wait to see what you link-up this week!

Here are our Featured Bloggers this week
...be sure to grab your 
button & display it proudly!










 flower bouquet cupcakes @ Life is Sweets!
so beautiful Debbie, almost too pretty to eat,
but I love cupcakes so they would be eaten!!!

rainbow cards @ the Scrapping Actuary!
so colorful Eileen, makes me smile!


Wedding Easel Card Explosion Box @ Scrapbook Fashionista Designs!

stunning creation Rina!!


clock made with stamped images @ Kelly's Kreative Korner!
this is so creative Kelly!!

birthday pansies @ She Stamps!
beautiful Cheryl, love this stitched design!!

Congratulations Crafters!




Now onto party #52







Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.

11 comments:

Kim said...

Gorgeous projects. Congrats ladies!

Kelly @ herringbone lane said...

Thanks for hosting Maria! Happy Friday!

Kelly @ herringbone lane

Debbie said...

Thank you so much for featuring my flower cupcakes, Maria! They are so easy to make so I hope you give them a try!! Have a GREAT weekend!!
Debbie @ www.life-is-sweets.com

Mammy Made said...

Thanks for hosting. I've linked up a nice and easy jeans to shorts refashion this week :)

- Adele @ Mammy Made

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous projects. I've linked an easy little photo album made from a 12"x12" sheet of double-sided patterned paper. Hope you have a happy weekend. Elizabeth x

Natural Mothers Network said...

Hi- thanks for hosting this great linky. This week I posted 14 USES FOR ORANGE PEELS AND A RECIPE FOR ORANGE OIL, 40 INGENIOUS USES FOR SALT and a HOT CROSS BUNS RECIPE. I have also included your linky in NMN's directory.
I am looking for wonderful creative bloggers to come share their posts at Seasonal Celebration Sunday over at Natural Mothers Network. And, I really hope that some of you will put Seasonal Celebration on your list linky parties to visit and link to, every Sunday/Monday! Here’s the link: http://naturalmothersnetwork.com
Warmly,
Rebecca x

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

thank you so much as always!!! sending hugs and know that you are appreciated!!! : )

Julia said...

Great Challenge!

Merry said...

As always there is so much to see in all these wonderful entries. What terrific choices you have made for the Featured Bloggers...beautiful work.

Eileen said...

Thanks so much for featuring my rainbow cards! I'm looking forward to playing along in the next challenge :)

Jessica Pascarella said...

Always inspiring! Thanks!