*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 14, 2012

It's Pie Day! (3-14)

Happy Wednesday!

Happy pie day too!  March 14th, 3.14!


And now, a wee Irish blessing for you!

May all your fences be 
horse high,
pig tight 
and bull-strong!


Paper: SU! cs, various dp's K&Co, CM, MME
Ink: Copic markers
Other: Nesties, Cuttlebug, Stickles.



There's still time to play along in the Queen's Royal Digi Challenge, pop over an enter your green digital creations!  My image was supplied by Delicious Doodles, just one of the many sponsors for this challenge!

I used the sunburst technique with my scraps for this one...not sure I'm liking the papers I used though. Different, huh?!

Enjoy your day!
Blessings!

I shared this @ Karen's Little Scrap Pieces challenge.

7 comments:

Patti J said...

What fun! The sunburst behind that wee little leprechaun is just perfect! Cute image, and as always, you've colored it beautifully. Thanks for sharing, sweetie - have a good day!

Danni said...

Love the background on this fun and cute card!

Susan said...

Oh Maria, this card turned out so good, I love it! I happen to like the paper, I think it fits in perfect. I'd love to try one of these types of cards, thanks for the inspiration!

What a cute Irish blessing also!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Jennifer Scull said...

what a fun card! just had to pop over to leave a comment, because before 5am, my sons were texting me to wish me a 'happy pi day'!!! we've been celebrating all day long, with big plans for this weekend when they will all be here. we're making green pies to celebrate St. Pat's and Pi Day together. yep, we're THAT weird!

hope you are well, dear friend! hugs to ya!

Karen said...

Maria love the background to me looks like a quilt the the little leprechaun is peeking out from. Great colors and the glittery shamrock so perfect. Karen

Cassidy said...

I really love all the colors and details in this st patty's card!
BTW now following your blog. Look forward to seeing more of your awesome cards :)

http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

Karen said...

Hi Maria you were my challenge winner this week! Congratulations can you email be your address to kfranciola
@nycap.rr.com
Karen