*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 4, 2012

A Pinterest Party & a few Tags!

Sunday Greetings!


Stampington is celebrating National Craft Month by throwing a party–a Pinterest Pinning Party! Come play along on their pin board titled National Craft Month!  They'll be providing prompts throughout March on Twitter!




I was away from blogging for a few days so I have some tags to share in keeping up with Janis' 52 Tags in 2012 series!

Tag #9...kite theme...
This fun image was a freebie from Paulette @ Create w/TLC!

Tag#8...girly tags with frills...
I used my Cricut for the tag & heart (dress bodice), 
I wish you could see the lovely pattern of this black lace.


Tag #7....last movie you saw...
I used my Dymo label maker for the quote and 
found the dancer image on a belly dancing site.

I had a bit of silly fun with this one! 

Italy's flag, a Polynesian dancer and the key quote in the movie! 

Can you guess my all-time favorite movie?


This probably wasn't the last movie I saw...but it could be since I watch it so often! lol  It's the movie I pop in when I'm bored & there's nothing on the tube worth watching!



Enjoy your Sunday!
Blessings!




PS.  Did you
guess my
favorite movie
was
The Italian Job
w/Mark Wahlberg &
Charlize Theron?

9 comments:

Lori Stokes Wright said...

Great colors for the kite tag, love the stars on the tail. Beautiful bog on our girly tag too. I have never seen this movie, sounds like I should though!!! Thanks

Lori Stokes Wright said...

Um, that's bow not bog :o

Expressions By Elaine said...

Maria,
You have made some wonderful tags!
The kite tag is so cute, love the beautiful ribbon and bow and the Italian Job was a great movie!

Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy- 52 tags:)

Cheryl said...

oh Hun you have made some really wonderful tags,Here Hunny love the Kite,and the beautiful ribbon,s and designs you have used,hugs Cherylx

Tenia Nelson said...

What very cool creations!!!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Oooh fun! Thanks for letting us know! I'll have to check it out. LOVE the tags!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Really fun tags! I was totally stumped on the movie one......never seen that one. :)

The EmBellished Card - Belinda said...

Wow! Three tags in one week. The kite is clean and simple. Love the frills! Ha! DH loves that movie too. We watch it about once a quarter just for laughs. Great tag to depict the movie.

Janis said...

Thank you for participating in the tag challenges. I love seeing what you come up with. :) Janis