There are many different designs for gift card holders.
Here's a super easy one, ready in minutes...don't ask!
Stamps: Fred She Said digital flower images,
Recollections (script background stamp)
sentiments - SU!
Paper: SU!, CM, BasicGrey
Ink: Memento pad
Other: MS pearl, Nesties, silk greens
This is really a simple design...
- cut your cs in a strip 4 inches wide, I used a 12x12 pc of cs, so my length is 8 3/4".
- score at 2 3/4" and 5 1/2"
- punch a decorative edge, if desired
- stamp sentiments on the inside flaps
- I used some double sided tape to attach the gift card
- embellish the front of your card holder!
Let me know if you make one, better yet...show it off at my Inspire Me Fridays weekly challenge link-up!!
This week, the Digital Tuesday gals are asking to see your birthday creations! Come play with us!
Enjoy your day!