*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 17, 2012

Digitally 'De-stressing'!

Happy Tuesday!

I have another card to share using this beautiful Bugaboo stamp. (Here's the one I posted last week.)

Stamps: Bugaboo digi stamp (beautiful blocks -Faith)
Paper: SU! cs, 
Ink: Copic markers
Other: MS border punch, button/floss,
vintage seam binding ribbon.


Our theme this week, at Digital Tuesday, is distressing!
Come play along with us!
Digital Tuesday Challenge!


Wishing you a day filled with Hope!
Blessings!

I shared today's creation with -
2 SistersSugar Creek HollowLily PadCrafty Purple FrogCraft Us CrazyDutch Dare Card Challenge,Moving Along With The TimesCrafty Creations. 

19 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, I also have the digi, but have not used it as yet. Your colouring is magnificent. Thanks for the inspiration.
Hugs
Desire

Amy Johnson said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the image you used.

HeatherLynn said...

WOWZA!! How beautiful, Maria! Love the gorgeous red flowers! Awesome coloring! LOVE IT!!

Maya Ariffin said...

I love your gorgeous card! I love how you coloured the image! *wish I'm good in colouring like yours*

Maya xx

Lau W said...

Your card is beautiful ! SO nice colouring !
xxx

Patti P. said...

Maria, this is one of my fave Bugaboo stamps (love their word blocks) and your coloring is lovely. So glad you could join our challenge this week at Sugar Creek Hollow, such a pretty border.

Patti SCH/DT

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jenny said...

Beautiful!

Lisa xx said...

Hi Maria, gorgeous card with beautiful and inspiring words xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Maria. I just love this wonderful digi stamp you used.

Danni said...

This is gorgeous!!

Louise - PunknScrap said...

Lovely card, your colouring is fantastic.

Suzie's Card Den said...

I love this card, so lovely.
Hugs
Suzie xx

melissac said...

Your card is beautiful!! I love the colors you used!!

Cheryl said...

oh wow Hun this is stunning,the detail papers,and sentiment are just sheer eye candy hugs Cherylxxx

Mandy said...

Oh wow Stunning card Maria :)
hugs Mandy xx

Janis said...

This is gorgeous! You should frame that and put it on the table in your living room. So pretty! :) Janis

Marlena M. said...

Stunning work Maria! I love that bow.