*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 5, 2012

Inspire Me Fridays 53 - Anything Goes!

Happy Weekend!

I really enjoyed seeing such a variety of links this past week!  You are all amazing!!  Thank you for sharing each week...you are an inspiration!

Here are our Featured Bloggers this week...



spring wreath @ Bouncy Flouncy Fun Fun Fun!
gorgeous Becky!!!



an Amazing card @ Rocky Mountain Paper Crafts!
fantastic design Allisa!



a new 'old' door @ Artsy VaVa!
stunning transformation!!



Greeting Farm tag @ I'm Black Martha!
too fun!!


crocheted cranky pig @ Favorite Little Princess!
clever pattern Deedra!



scrapbook page @ Beads, Button's & Birds!
love this clean design!



magic card tutorial @ Rubber Stamping is my Game!
beautiful Patricia & so creative!




...be sure to grab your button & display it proudly!









Now onto party #53






Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.

15 comments:

Amy L said...

My link above is adding a %20 to the end of link and it is not going to the post... not sure what is wrong, but if you can help I'd appreciate it. I am not very good at this computer language stuff.
~Amy @ Permanent Kisses

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you so much for featuring my faux painted door!

Alderberry Hill said...

Thanks so much for hosting...Happy Easter!

Mammy Made said...

Thanks for hosting. I've linked up two projects from this week, a very cute lacey flower headband and some nice canvas art I made for my front room :)

- Adele @ Mammy Made

Natural Mothers Network said...

Hi Maria- thanks for hosting and warm wishes for a Happy Easter break! This week I posted SOMERSET EASTER BISCUITS, HOME REMEDIES FOR SEASONAL ALLERGIES, EASTER TREE CRAFT AND KITCHEN CLEANING TIPS.
I have also included your linky in NMN's directory.
HAPPY EASTER!
Rebecca @ Natural Mothers Network-(Seasonal Celebration)

Patricia St Martin said...

Thanks you so much for featuring my card that was so nice of you.
Hugs, Patricia

Kelly @ herringbone lane said...

Thanks for hosting Maria! Happy Friday!

Kelly @ herringbone lane

Allisa said...

Thanks so much for featuring my card!

Scrappycath said...

Such cute sample projects!!!

malia said...

Hi Sweet Friend! Thanks for hosting and Easter Blessings to you and yours! xoxoxox

Tina said...

hey sweet friend - how have you been - I am sure you are super busy getting ready for tomorrows festivities but jsut wanted to drop by and say hi...Have a fabulous Easter with your family.

Hope all is well.
sending hugs your way from sunny socal -
xo
tina

Becky G said...

Thanks so much for featuring my wreath, Maria! I love this site and all the fun projects posted here!

Ruthie Lopez said...

Thanks for the challenge!! great inspiration!

Linda R said...

So many great creations...

~Linda

Brenda said...

Beautiful projects!!!
I had sooo much fun doing this challenge
hugs
Brenda