*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 12, 2012

Inspire Me Fridays 54 - Anything Goes!

Happy Weekend!

Thank you all so much for linking up each week!  Are you ready to inspire & be inspired?  I can't wait to see what you link-up this week!

Here are our Featured Bloggers this week...



April Showers card @ Scrappin' Around the Clock!
so lovely Laura!!




Sailboat scarflette for boys @ Blooms And Bugs!  I just love that little sailboat!


Christmas card, recycled! @ My Crafty Outlook!
this is a brilliant idea & so beautiful Hazel!


spring banner @ Live for Scrappin'!
delightful!

paper handbag @ My Creative Place!
this is so creative!!!



...be sure to grab your 
button & display it proudly!












Now onto party #54





Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.

8 comments:

lalkygirl said...

hi maria
Thanks so much for featuring my handbag i am thrilled,have a great weekend
happy crafting
tracey x

Hazel said...

Thanks for featuring my recycled card x

Natural Mothers Network said...

Thanks for hosting Maria- great collection of ideas! Rebecca @ Natural Mothers Network x

Mrs. T said...

Thanks for hosting!

Laura said...

Thanks so much for featuring my card! Happy crafting!

Scrappycath said...

Always so much fun inspiration to be found here!

HeatherLynn said...

Hi Maria,
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me a sweet comment!
I haven't ever tried Inspire Me Friday's..can you post on any day and pretty much any project? Maybe I'll give it a shot! :) Thank you!
Hugs,
HL

HeatherLynn said...

Hi Maria, posted my clay owl today..thanks for letting me join in! :)