*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 4, 2012

A Post-It holder Tag & A Cricut bunny!

Happy Wednesday!

I have some colorful whimsy projects to share today.

First up is a little post-it note holder, these are sweet little gifts to place at each table setting for your Easter brunch!

Stamps: Paper Smooches digi
Papers: SU! cs, K&Co dp, Crate Paper dp
Other:  MemoryBox die (puffy clouds), SU! slit punch, Nesties,
CM corner punch, hole punch,
hand-dyed seam binding (SU! crushed curry ink).

This holder has a very easy design!  It's really just a folded tag.  I did score a 'bend' at the center to give it a bit of room to go over the stack of post it notes.  You can make these as little or as big as your size post-its demand! If you need any specifics just leave a question in the comments.

Next is a darlin' little bunny card.  With spring, comes the celebration of new life! That which was dead is now alive and gloriously beautiful again!

color me beautiful...
beauty is all around us,
Celebrate the Season!
sentiment- Dymo label maker
Paper: K&Co dp, SU! cs
Ink: Copic marker for pink bunny accents
Other: Kaisercraft gem, CM wavy cutting system, 
MemoryBox die (puffy clouds)
Cricut: Stretch you Imagination, page 67,
 <BnyEgg>, shadow & layers
oops!
I had die cut this bunny for another project but my head-to-hand mojo did not produce my desired vision.  So I popped him on a card! Don't you just love the hot pink clouds!  ...lookin' through my rose-colored glasses!!

Hope you're having a lovely week!
Blessings!!





 A Crafty Soiree

8 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh Maria, these are so cute! Love the post it note holders. What a great idea. And your bunny is the cutest and the pink clouds are so much fun.

malia said...

wow that is so flippin adorable!!!

Riet said...

So gorgeous Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Catherine said...

Oh I do love your post-it holder Maria, what a great idea ! And I love the cute bunny card too, so sweet ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Tammy said...

Uber cute, Maria!!! Love the simplicity of the post its folder and the way you colored the precious little chicks is so FAB:) be blessed
~Beyond Measure
Tammy
www.urbeyondmeasure.com

Nancy Zunic said...

What a cute idea. Really cute. Those will be so cute on your Easter table. Come visit me anytime at http://blueroomink.blogspot.com/

Donna said...

Hey Maria, hope you are keeping well my sweet, just wanted to stop by and wish you a happy easter...fab little post-it-note holder and I love your Easter bunny...to cute :) Donna x

Cheryl S. said...

Hi Maria, I love your post-it holder and would love to make some to keep on hand to use as a tiny gift or to add to another gift! I was wondering what size tag use used?

Thanks so much, Cheryl