*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




May 1, 2012

Card Making with Burlap

Greetings!

I have a lovely card to share with you.

Stamps: Prairie Fairy digi, 
sentiment - Verve Stamps
tag w/elements - My Favorite Things
Paper: SU! cs, MME dp
Ink: Copic & Prismacolor markers
Other: burlap, twine, Nesties, 
hand-dyed vintage seam binding.


I really enjoy doing shabby chic!

We have a new challenge for you today @ Digital Tuesday
Bugs and/or Blooms!  Pop over to the challenge blog to see
all the gorgeous DT inspiration & read about this week's prize!
I hope you'll play along!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Blessings!


click for the Paper Playtime Blog Hop 
click for my Ginger Snap Scraps post




I shared today's creation with -
There She Goes - flowers

14 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Wow! This is GORGEOUS! Love the trim and the tag!

Suzie's Card Den said...

Lovely card, such a cute image.
Hugs
Suzie xx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card sweetie.Love the image - beautifully coloured.Great twine, ribbon and tag.Stunning make.Hope you're okay.Hugs Debbie x

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

hey maria. what a nice surprise. ALWAYS nice to see you. i check in every so often so please know i'm watching. glad all is well. yeah, heatwave AND rain here - ugh.

hugs :_)

bumblebee creations said...

I love your card! Absolutely gorgeous! And oh so nice to hear from you!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, I love the beautiful papers and the burlap
Lindsay xx

HeatherLynn said...

this is gorgeous! i just love your cards..they are always so lovely!

jessica said...

This is beautiful Maria!!

jessica said...

This is beautiful Maria!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how gorgeous Maria!! I just love the burlap and your gorgeous coloring!! Hope all is well!! I have missed stopping by your blog.
hugs,
Chris

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely beautiful. Loving all the textures on this.
Hugs
Desire

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Beautiful card! I love the burlap, the cute little digi and the hint of red. TFS AJ!

Gina Lindsay said...

Oh this is so pretty! I love the use of burlap.

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Maria. Love the image and the burlap with the ribbon and lovely tag.