*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




May 29, 2012

Cricut - Made you Giggle!

Happy Tuesday!

Here's your funny for today!


computer generated sentiment (digital!)
Cricut cut from Going Places cart, page 32 (2.25")


Don't you love these universal symbols for restrooms.  I visited at least three in every state on our recent road trip across the beautiful USA!  lol   Never took notice to the 'super hero cape' the woman was wearing but I'll think of that now every time I see this!

Our theme this week @ Digital Tuesday is humor...Make Us Laugh!  Pop over to the challenge blog to see what the rest of the ladies created & read about the prize up for offer...it's one of my very favorites!!

Hope you have a day that makes you smile!
Blessings!


I shared today's creation with -
Crafty Sentiments , Celebrate the Occasion ,Die Cuttin' DivasMake it MondaySquiggleflyStamp and CreateHotshot Crafts ,Dream Valley ChallengesInspire Me Fridays

21 comments:

Creative M said...

LOL.......Too Much!Love it!
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

Laura said...

Haha! Awesome!

Arcy Scraps said...

hehe I love the sentiment!

Riet said...

So gorgeous.

Hugs Riet.xx

Danni said...

LOL! That's funny and so cute! Now I'll never enter a public restroom again without giggling!

Paper Deckerations said...

HA! That's adorable! and totally true! Thanks for sharing with us at DCD this week!

Holly said...

This is really cute and funny Maria! I hate when the restrooms are labeled something cute that I don't know which is the men and which is the women - I think Outback Steak House has them named something "Aussie" and I had to ask! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge this week.

bumblebee creations said...

thanks for joining our Squigglefly challenge this week--your card is so cute!!! So glad to see you stop by-hope that you had a spectacular day yesterday!!

Lori Stokes Wright said...

Bah haha! I love this, so true. With all we do we should be wearing super hero capes!!!

Pat N. said...

Funny card! Thanks for sharing at Die Cuttin' Divas this week--Pat N.

Rae said...

You know what? You were right. That was laugh out loud! Love the graphics and the sentiment`Love the card!

Kathy Bradley said...

I really laughed and laughed at your adorable card - it's totally adorable! I love it - and thanks for joining us at Squigglefly's challenge!

Adrian said...

Very cute, thanks for playing @ CTO!

Amy Johnson said...

That is so funny! Love it!

Jody and Stan said...

So funny! Thanks for stopping by Rooted in Thyme with your inspirational comment. Have a wonderful week!

Jody

Shirley-anne said...

Too funny .I'll chuckle every time I see that sign now .Love the card . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

Audrey Pettit said...

LOL! Too cute! And I'm totally going to see restroom signs in a new light from now on. :)

Keti said...

Haha... LOL ...just must love your sentiment.

Saw this project at MIM.

Fell free to stop by at my blog Keti's Projects anytime ;-)

Shelby said...

This card is just snort out loud funny! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.

Shelby

Esther said...

Very funny!
Thanks for joining CTO this week!

Evelina Wikberg said...

Hahah...love it. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley challenges. Hugs.