*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




May 9, 2012

Echo Park Sunshine kit card & Simply Crafts

Happy Wednesday!

I have a fun sunshiny card to share today!

Paper: Echo Park dp
Ink: Memento pad
Doodlebug baker's twine, MemoryBox dies (puffy clouds)
Cricut: My Quiet Book, pg.13,<Sun1>

Kits are quickly becoming my new favorite play thing...I love when everything matches!!

Hope you're having a fun-shiny day!
Blessings!


I shared today's creation with -


Simply Crafts Challange Blog

13 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh what a lovely bright and cheery card Hun,just love this,hugs Cherylxxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Catherine said...

This is such an adorable card Maria ! I love the waves ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my, this is such a fresh and fun design! Love everything about this one, Maria.

Jacilynn said...

too cute! I really like the simplicity.
x

Alanna said...

What a darling card, perfect to send to someone to cheer them up, give them a lift.

Ellie said...

Fabulous card Maria! Great design and I love those borders. Might have to look for that cloud die, I've been wanting a cloud die for a while now but didn't find the perfect one yet. This one looks like a fabulous set!

Danni said...

A very happy card!! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

SO adorable! Now I want to go to the beach!!

BugBites said...

Oh my goodness, this is awesome. Love the sentiment...;)

Glora said...

This card is SO cool. I love the little wave design at the bottom and the sentiment inside the sunshine is PERFECT! Thanks for joining our Simply Crafts Challenge. Hugs- Glora

Donna said...

Beautiful card Maria, fab polka dot papers and very clever the way the clouds have been cut out...stunning design :) Donna x

Simply Pam said...

Love the card! Love the cut outs. Great card!!! :) Thanks participating in the Simply Crafts challenge.

Pam