*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




May 11, 2012

Inspire Me Fridays - 58 Anything Goes!

Happy Weekend!

...a time to inspire...a time to be inspired!  Inspire Me Fridays is open to all crafts, past or present creations, come share with us!

Here are our Featured Bloggers this week,
be sure to grab your 
button & display it proudly!


beautiful Rina!!

Teacher Appreciation gift @ Mom On Timeout!
this is a great idea Trish!!


Mother's Day card @ Twisted Monkey Scraps!
this is just darling Debra!!


Nightstand turned kitchen island @ Make the Best of Things!
fabulous Ann, brilliant idea!


bright fun summer card @ My Little Pieces of Art!
adorable Janiel!












Now onto party #58





Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.

11 comments:

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Thank you so much for hosting! :)
xoxo,
Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

Natural Mothers Network said...

Hi Maria and thanks once again for hosting- Enjoy the weekend ! Rebecca @ Natural Mothers Network ( Seasonal Celebration Sunday) x

Debra said...

Thanks so much for the Feature!! *hugs*

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Hi Everyone, I've entered my first challenge with you guys and hope you like my card!

Linda said...

Congratulations to the winners some fabulous projects.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Venus said...

Wow, I see lots of creativity here! Thanks for the challenge :-)

Venus

Elaine said...

Maria what stunning cards and such fantastic creations well done your style is super. Have a lovely weekend Hugs Elaine

CG said...

I usually just pop by to check out the gorgeous eye candy, but thought I'd join in this week! Thanks for this great link-up party :)

Merry said...

Thanks for this wonderful Link Up. I always love coming to see the variety.

Pat (mspfd) said...

thanks for the inspiration, Maria! There's always lots of crafting goodness!

Elaine said...

Hi Maria thank you for your lovely comments on my cards.
I am your newest follower number 1000
Hugs Elaine