*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




May 31, 2012

Lawn Fawn in Black & White (5-31)

Happy Thursday!

Playing with some Lawn Fawn stamps today!

Stamps: Lawn Fawn
Ink: Memento pad
Other: dimensionals, Tacky Glue

I wanted to 'glaze' the TV screen but my Crystal Effects is almost empty & getting dried out.  So I used glue, it dried clear & shiny!  yay, it worked!

Pop over to the Ginger Snap Scraps blog to see the other fabulous dt creations in 'black 'n white'!



Ginger Snap Scraps
for all your crafting needs!
Have a fantabulous day!
Blessings!


PS.  The newest Lawn Fawn stamp sets just arrived @ Ginger Snaps, check 'em out HERE!

12 comments:

debby4000 said...

Brilliant, clever card.
luv
Debby

Audrey Pettit said...

My goodness, this is so adorable, Maria! Love the bold graphic black and white and love the stamping. That chevron image works so perfectly with the set. Makes me think of the old static lines we used to get on our tv as a child.

Cheryl said...

So fun! Fabulous CAS design. The black stands out beautifully.

Creative M said...

Fun and Fabulous!!!TFS

recollectionalley said...

This is super cute. I really like it alot!!!

Janea

Sarah said...

Ahhh nuts I didn't think I "needed" the chevron stamp set! Cripes-- guess I was wrong.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Love the sentiment to go with the image Maria and the black and white!!

I hope all is going well with you. Still trying to settle in here. Are you done homeschooling?

hugs,
Chris

Kate said...

This is so cute Maria. I love the Chevron Stamp. Have a Great Weekend my friend.

Hugs,
Kate

jessica said...

what a great card!!! love the black and white :)

jessica said...

what a great card!!! love the black and white :)

HeatherLynn said...

This is so cute, Maria! Love the chevron pattern and the tv!! You alway make the cutest cards!!

Have a great night!

HL

Connie said...

Great card! Love those stamps!
TFS!
Connie W.
Ginger Snap Scraps DT
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com