*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




June 19, 2012

Cricut - Handyman Birthday!

Happy Tuesday!

I have a fun birthday card to show you today, it's for my 'handyman' hubby later this year!

Stamps: Joy's Life (Tag You're It set TWO)
Paper: The Paper Studio cs (gray, lt.gray yellow), denim dp
Ink: Memento pad
Other: Doodlebug Design twine, dimensionals
Cricut: Handyman, tape measure, layers, cut @ 3.5"



Isn't that tape measure cute?  My hubs is never without his!! 
I think he'll get a kick out of this card!

Wishing you a day filled with happiness beyond measure!
Blessings!


I created this project while designing for 
Joy's Life design team!

I shared today's creation with..

Pink by Design

11 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is brilliant,and what a super,image perfect,hugs Cherylxxxx

Georgiana said...

This card is fabulous. I haven't seen this cut before, but I sure do like it! Looks like a cartridge for the wish list.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Susie Craft Happy! said...

This is such neat card! Love that sentiment too!

Catherine said...

This is such a great card Maria ! I love the sentiment ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Amy Johnson said...

This is so cute and creative! I love it!

Lora said...

I love your cricut cards! This is just perfect for a handy man hubby!
I got a cricut in april (bought it from a blogging friend with birthday money) and have hardly used it. I only have 2 carts just now, but hopefully will get some more when I have saved some pennies :)
Hugs Lora xx

Dannii said...

Very clever, brilliant card

Karon said...

So great - and the sentiment is brilliant:-) TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

jennyplace2 said...

Hi Maria
Just stopped by to tell you you won my blog candy from Bear Hugs hop on the weekend. Can you please email me at jennyplace26@gmail.com so I can send out your candy. Thanks
Jenny

Tanya/Nonna said...

What a great card! Reminds me so much of my Daddy...he always seemed to have a tape measure on hand!

CathyinMN said...

I love this card! I may have to copy it for my DH's birthday! TFS!