*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




June 17, 2012

Daddy's Little Girl!



Happy Father's Day 
to all the Daddy's out there!

Stamps: My Favorite Things clear stamps (pure innocence), 
Lawn Fawn clear stamps (chevron background),
Joy's Life clear stamps (vertical sentiment)
Paper: Pink Paislee (black dp)
Ink: Tim Holtz (distressed inks)
Other: vintage seambinding ribbon


I used Tim Holtz distressed ink, Squeezed Lemonade, 
to dye my ribbon, stamp my chevron background and    
"water-stain" my cardstock!

While I was playing in the inky water, I decided to decorate an envelope too!


Ginger Snap Scraps
for all your crafting needs!


Today's card is my answer to the new question 
@ the PDE challenge blog!
#24 Are you getting lots of sunshine where you live?

Photobucket

That would be a sunshinyYES!

Enjoy your Sunday!
Blessings!





11 comments:

Catherine said...

This is such a sweet card Maria ! I love the layout and the image is so cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Janis said...

I was looking at these awesome stamp images yesterday. I love this little girl. Great yellow inky fun too. Thanks for playing at PDE Challenges. Hugs! :) Janis

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty!! So cute!

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty!! So cute!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Adorable card, Maria! Sweet image perfect with the sunshine yellow!

Alanna said...

What a darling card. I love how you did the focal panel without coloring, just adding the yellow.

I hope you are enjoying your summer. Hugs!

Expressions By Elaine said...

So cute, love what you did with the ink!

Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges:)

Elaine
PDEC DT

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Maria this is so very pretty I do love the wonderful image and colours also that ribbon and bow a really lovely card.
hugs
Lorraine x

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, this is adorable! Such a bright and sunshiny card, indeed. Love what you did with the distress ink, Maria! The chevron stamping is fabulous. Love the water-stained cardstock, too!

The EmBellished Card - Belinda said...

Maria, this is terrific. You have inspired me to trying dyeing my ribbon to match. Thanks for playing with us @PDEC.
Blessings,
Belinda

mum of two said...

Beautiful Maria! I love those little MFT girls! Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. Hope to see you again next week :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com