*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




June 7, 2012

Inspire Me Fridays #62- Anything Goes!

Greetings!

It's time for another Inspire Me Fridays link-up!  What will you share this week?  All crafters are welcome to play along!

I hope this week's features inspire you to try something new, learn something new & smile!


Here are this week's featured bloggers...






repurposed tin cans @ Practical Stewardship!
this is so going on my 'to-do' list, great idea!


ribbon flower card @ Merry Made Cards & Crafts!
so beautiful Merry!

Dresden pillow @ Sew Incredibly Crazy!
fabulous stitching Amy!


Fin-tastic card @ AJ Scrapbooking & Cards!
how fun is this!!!  made me smile!


nurse card @ A Cards Delight!
love this C&S design with it's
added flair!

Congratulations ladies!

Thank you for linking back to 
Inspire Me Fridays/Joyful Stamper!


Be sure to grab your button!






Now onto party #62




Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.

10 comments:

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Congrats to the winners. And thank you so much for picking me to be featured on your blog. I'm honored!
TFS AJ~

Amy said...

Thank you for featuring me on your blog :)
Amy
Sew incredibly Crazy

Creative M said...

Congrats to all the winners!:)

openid said...

Hi Maria, Thanks so much for featuring my re-purposed tin cans!! I am sharing a man's tie re-purposed to a boy's tie this week. Thanks for hosting!! http://practical-stewardship.com/2012/06/02/re-purposing-mens-ties-to-boys-ties-3-picture-tutorials/

Merry said...

Oh wow...what a lovely surprise to be featured. Thanks so much Maria. Now to do what I came to do....check out the entries this week. :-)

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Happy Friday Everyone, I hope you enjoy checking out my altered Bendomino necklace that was recently published in Altered Arts magazine :0)
Thx for the challenge!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

what great DT cards.

greetings karin

Creative M said...

WOW!!!So Many projects!!!Love the Creativity!!!

Lady Coral said...

Wow, there are a lot of creations here, good luck to all. And amazing work DT

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for a great Challenge and lovely Dt inspiration. Judy x