*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




June 14, 2012

Inspire Me Fridays #63 - Anything Goes!

Welcome to another Inspire Me Fridays!

I can't wait to see what you have to share in this week's
link up!  I love the variety; papercrafts, sewing crafts,
DIY projects and yummy recipes!  I'd also enjoy seeing
how your gardens are growing, come share with us!!

Here are this week's featured bloggers...



altered frame @ Twinkles Glow with Stamps!
this is so beautiful Chris! we all probably have
some frames sitting around...

greeting card @ Cream City Angels!
so cute Debra, certainly brings a smile!


beach theme activities @ The Nature of Grace!
so many fun ideas Michelle!!

mushroom stool @ Carpe Diem!
this is a brilliant & fun idea!


Necktie Wreath @ Yesterday on Tuesday!
so fun for Father's Day Malia!!


greeting card @ My Little Scrappy Owl!
so lovely Zulma!

Congratulations on being featured, be sure to grab your button
and display it proudly!








Now onto party #63



Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what fabulous creations and cards from the DT ladies.

greetings karin

AnaMB said...

Thank you for featuring my mushroom stool! Have a nice day! :)

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Fantastic creations by the DT. Thanks for the challenge. Have a super day!! Gloria Shirr

Visit my blog. I would love more followers.
http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Zulma said...

Thanks for choosing my card! I'm so happy. Great DT inspirations and proyects. Have a great weekend!
Zulma

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for a great Challenge and for such lovely DT inspiration! Judy x

Creative M said...

Congrats on all that were featured!!!Fabulous Projects!!!