*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




June 25, 2012

Just a Frog on a Log!

The Queen has issued a new digi challenge...anything goes!
Aren't they the sweetest challenges of all?  

Here's a fun masculine birthday card...


Stamps: DRS Designs rubber stamps (Frog on a Log),
Joy's Life clear stamp sentiment
BasicGrey papers, button, Copics,
Cricut: My Quiet Book, page 16, branch & leaves.


I colored my white ric rac, a yard sale find, with my B12 Copic marker!  The matching button was from another yard sale where I picked up a Zip-Loc bag of button cards!  Gotta love country yard sales!!

DRS Designs is sponsoring The Queen's Royal Digi challenge this month!  They have SO many fantastic stamps and they give you price options, check 'em out!!

I'll be sharing more DRS Designs fun in days ahead, 
stay tuned!

Wishing you HOPPY day!
Blessings!

16 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute and fun image maria, beautiful card.

greetings karin

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Maria I love this so much that image is both cute and fun, the papers, ric rac and design are ACE.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Margaret said...

This is the best!! That frog is superb, I'm addicted to frogs lol Absolutely love them :o)

Margaret xx

Tanya/Nonna said...

Absolutely adorable...love this!

Danni said...

Love the frog! How cute!

Elizabeth said...

Cute card ... the frog is fab and I love the greeting. Elizabeth

Alanna said...

Maria, this is just too cute. I love the frog image, just darling.

Karen L said...

So adorable, that frog is too much!

Boots And Bling Time said...

This card is just adorable! Love it...that frog is so cute!

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous fun card.
luv
Debby

Catherine said...

Your card is adorable Maria ! I love the image - so sweet - and the colour scheme you have chosen. Just perfect ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Susie Craft Happy! said...

So stinkin' cute!

Becky G said...

So fun!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, I LOVE this! What a fun card and just a brilliant design! Love that froggy and love the matching sentiment, and your scene is adorable. The blue ric rac makes perfect water. I just recently pulled that BG paper out and played with it, so this really makes me smile. Love how you used it here. :)

Vanja said...

This is so adorable! I love the card design.

hugs
Vanja