*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




June 6, 2012

Scrapbooking at Joyful Stamper???

Happy Wednesday!

I'm so excited to be back on the Joy's Life design team!
yay!  And in honor of this stupendous occasion I have done
something never done before here on Joyful Stamper...


a scrapbook page!   lol  I knooooow!

Stamps: Joy's Life clear stamps (You're So Punny!)
Hero Arts (flowers)
Paper: Kraft cs, SU! cs, MemoryBox dp
Ink: Memento pad, SU! classic pad
Other: MS butterfly & border punches, EK flower punch,
Kaisercraft gems & pearls, Doodlebug Designs twine, button.
inspired by Sheri Reguly




too fun!  I just might do that again!

Have a super day!
Blessings!



I created this project while
designing for...
Joy's Life.com

11 comments:

Margaret said...

Lovely layout. Especially like the blue and kraft together

Margaret xx

Audrey Pettit said...

Congrats Maria! How fun to see a scrapbook page from you! It's totally adorable.....you definitely need to do this again!

Patti J said...

Congratulations Maria! I will look forward to seeing more pages here! Beautifully done, my friend! Have a good day, sweetie!

Jacilynn said...

super pretty! love those papers

Donna said...

A gorgeous Scrapbook page Maria, I am always full of good intentions to get my scrapbook updated but I'm now 5 years out and I have bags of photo's, tickets, invitations etc just sitting about ready to be made into a page. I should take a leaf out of your book (no pun intended lol) Enjoy the rest of your day. hugs Donna x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kate said...

That is Beautiful I really like that Stamp.

Hugs,
Kate

Ellie said...

It turned out beautifully Maria, I love the design!!

Cassidy said...

Great page layout. Very pretty!

http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Maria. Love the colors with the Kraft. Great lay-out too!

HeatherLynn said...

Very pretty, Maria! I love the kraft with the blue and how you made your own patterned paper by stamping! Thank you for sharing. Hope you are having a good week!

Hugs,
Heather Lynn