*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




July 22, 2012

Americana Decorating - Home Decor hop Day 2

Sunday Greetings!

Yesterday I shared my 'prim' style decorating, today, we're going Americana!

I created some coasters with a rustic Americana look!


These are SO easy to make!  I really encourage you to give it a try if you haven't yet! You can keep them for yourself (I'm keeping these!) or make some for gifts (like I did HERE)!

I used unglazed-ceramic tiles, StazOn inks, spray adhesive,
ceramic glaze (sealer), a sheet of cork & SU! Love it stamp set!


I created this fun project for Cicily's
Home Decor and More blog hop! 
Come be inspired!

Welcome
to an inspirational
2 day event
featuring
Home Decor projects!

If you're hopping with us today, you should have arrived here from Ashley's blog, The Blog Hop Princess!  If you need to start at the beginning for all the hop details & PRIZE info, pop over to Cicily's blog, The Pink Dalmation Scrapbooker, she's our hostess!!
Smiley
I have a bit of blog candy  to give away to one of my followers. 
Just leave a comment below letting 
me know you're a follower! 


Thank you for stopping by, I hope you're inspired to use some of your crafting supplies in a new way, maybe to help decorate your home!
Your NEXT stop is Liz @ Scrapilicious Life!

Have a wonderful day!
Blessings!

24 comments:

somanycrafts.com said...

Those ROCK!! I love your coasters! I need to try it! Thanks for the inspiration!

Marianne said...

i was just wondering, do the coasters come in different colors or do they just look that way because of the lighting? Such a neat idea. Thank you for sharing. i am a follower

marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

Karon said...

These are amazing - what an inspiration fab gift idea. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Auntie Em said...

These are such a great idea. I have seen them done with with flowers and keep thinking I should try them.
Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Alanna said...

These are so fabulous Maria. I've always wanted to make some coasters like this.

Lori Stokes Wright said...

These are fantastic!

Just me said...

I love your tiles! Great idea!

Regina said...

Love those tiles. Have been making little gifts for people in some of the different groups I belong to and these look so pretty and would make great gifts. Thanks for sharing. Regina

sue morris said...

Hi Maria :) These are so fabulous and what gifts they would make! Very nice!

Jessi said...

great little coaster set, new follower thanks for hopping

Sue D said...

Great Americana coasters!
I am a follower.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Pink Dalmatians said...

I love these coasters. I'm going to have to give this a try! TFS!

kkay214 said...

awesome coasters.I love them these would be wonderful for memorial day, 4th Of July, Labor day, and of course as you mentioned ana Americana home decor.

Lori said...

Hi Maria! Popping in to take a closer look at your awesome coasters! Such a great idea!!! I actually have tiles I purchased a very long time ago...hmmm now to decide which stamp to use :D

Thank you for your continual inspiration. I enjoy your work!

Much love and blessings,
Lori

Njeri said...

Your project is awesome. I am enjoying the hop and getting lots of inspiration. I have been following you for a while.

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, wow! These are fabulous, Maria!

Robin said...

Love these!!! TFS

Robin
http://scrapandchat.blogspot.com
scrapdiva2011@gmail.com

silvia said...

Great coaster!!

Cathy said...

super job on the coasters!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

HeatherLynn said...

What a great idea, Maria! Your coasters turned out wonderful! Thank you so much for the inspiration!!

I hope you have a lovely week, my sweet friend!


Hugs,
Heather Lynn

becky said...

Love the rustic look of those coasters.
becky
beckyboyer.com

D- said...

Those are beutiful.
Woo hoo another great gift idea for presents this year! TFS!
(I have 7 siblings and their fams)
dmcardmaker (at aol dot com)
(email follower)

Michelle Noble said...

I love the coaster you made! I love the stamps you used! I want to try to make these for Christmas presents this year. I am a follower.

Maria said...

Fabulous project! TFS
I'm already a follower.

mvasquez69 at aol dot com