*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




July 2, 2012

Celebrate FREEDOM hop Day 1 - Land that I Love!



Welcome to the
Celebrate Freedom 
blog hop!




If you've arrived here from Michele's blog, then you're right on track.  If you need to start at the beginning for all the details then hop over to Lisa of Honeybearz Designs, our host!!


America, land that I love!

I found some framed art at a yard sale, swapped out the picture with my Kraft paper and Cricut letters.  I used Authentique's Glory paper collection & Plantin Schoolbook cart for my cuts!

This will be a great addition to my 'One Nation under God' Americana wall!


I also wanted to mention...
Paper Playtime's new challenge is up today...using your die cut machines, create a RED, WHITE & BLUE project!  I hope you can play along with us!

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net
For a bit of hop candy, leave a comment below!


Thanks so much for stopping by, 
your NEXT STOP on the hop is Ashley! Enjoy!
Blessings!




Here's the hop list for the weekend...

22 comments:

Ellen Jarvis said...

Love your wall art! I used the same Authentique paper, which is gorgeous... Now I know what to do with my leftover!

Nice hopping with you!

Fondly,
Ellen - CardMonkey

Mandee Gillen said...

Super cute. I love to make frame art, especially with the cricut it makes it super easy:) great inspiration. I saw this project on the challenge... whoop whoop again amazing.
{love love}
Scrappin Madge

Michele from MS said...

Ohhh who knew a frame and letters could have such a meaningful impact? I love this idea and those papers are just perfect!! Thanks for sharing ~~

Miranda said...

Love the framed art! The papers are wonderful! TFS
Miranda :)

Lori Stokes Wright said...

So simple and I love it!!!

HeatherLynn said...

Love this, Maria! Love that paper and the repurposing idea! I love to do that, too! Hope you have a lovely week, my friend! :)

Hugs,
HL

Susie Craft Happy! said...

These are awesome!! Loving the wall art! Great job with that! Have great week!

Pamela Pattison Lash said...

Your frame is really neat - a very clever project and a treasure to keep - TFS!
pam_lash at yahoo dot com

Lady Fair said...

Love your framed word art, great use of the papers, too.

lflinesatcomcastdotnet

Creative M said...

Love it!!!Fabulous Frame!!!

Cori said...

Very pretty Maria!

Charo said...

Great project!
Not sure but will try to play rwb.

Serene said...

Wow, how nice. Simple but what a statement it makes!!!

Janis said...

I just love your projects. You are so good at everything you do. How is that possible? I love the little smiley guy waving inside your post too. Too cute! Thanks for mentioning Paper Playtime. Hugs! :) Janis

Lisa said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous, Maria!! I absolutely love the idea and the papers you used!! This is fabulous!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sharon said...

Fabulous Maria!!! I so love this. So simple but such an impact!!! Love the different patterns for the letters. Awesome altered project!! Now I'm gonna have to add this to Hubby's yard sale list. He hunts things for me to alter. Sad to say, he hasn't found much! :)

Tahi said...

Such a beautiful frame. TFS

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Maria this is fabulous I love the lettering you have used with the different patterns this will look fantastic hung on any wall.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Amy Johnson said...

Fabulous work! Love your patriotic pinwheels!

Lori said...

I love hearing how you turn 'trash' into treasure Maria. You have been my inspirational hero for quite some time... When I grow up I want to be like you lol!!! LOVE this!

Ashley Nicole said...

Love this frame. Love the simplicity. Thanks for the inspiration.
Ashley

Daisylove Creations said...

Beautiful home decor piece, great idea using your yard sale find!! Really LOVE the simplicity of it and the kraft background with the colorful letters!!
Great to be a part of this hop with you :0)
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com