*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




July 28, 2012

Ginger Snap Scraps' Christmas in July! Day One!

Welcome to Ginger Snap Scraps
Christmas in July blog hop!


It was a bit difficult capturing the Christmas spirit with temperatures soaring in the 90's this past week! lol  But we all know it's time to start thinking about Christmas cards, so here is my official head start on the holidays!
You can find the baker's twine & the BugBites stamp @ Ginger Snap ScrapsThe sweet sheep is a Cricut cut from My Quiet Book cart., cut @ 4 inches. I used the swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder, very lightly, on his wool!


If you're hopping with us today, you should have arrived here from Kate's lovely blog.  If you need to start at the beginning, for all the hop info & PRIZE details, head over to the Ginger Snap Scraps blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by...your NEXT hop stop is our sweet Patty!

Have a lovely day!
Blessings!


The full hop list is HERE!

I'm trying a larger text today for my post.  Do you think it's easier on the eyes or just too big!


22 comments:

Sarah said...

Adorable! I think great minds are thinking alike with this cutie :) I love how versatile this stamp set is! Great card!

BugBites said...

Wow, this is super adorable. Love it!!

I like the new font size.

Tanya/Nonna said...

Ok, did you and Sarah get together and work on Christmas cards? I love your little sheep also....the twine and jingle bell add such a fun, festive touch...love it!

My Crafting Channel said...

Too darn cute. Love it.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

Creative Diva said...

Aww! Too cute! Great sentiment! This is what I need.

Hugs,
Patty
GSS DT Sister

D- said...

Love your card. TFS.
I like the bigger text. It is easier to read.
I signed up as an email follower at G Snaps but don't do Facebook.
dmcardmaker (at aol dot com)

Riet said...

WWhat a gorgeous card Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sheri R said...

Love the puns! The card is quite cute too!

Sheri R

sherii at cfl dot rr dot com

Boots And Bling Time said...

Hi girlfriend! Yes! The larger print is easier on the eyes! I was reading a post from Sandra Rosario and it was so small I gave up! Love your little "Fleece Navidad" Made me laugh big time!
Hugs!
Sheree

Alyce said...

So cute! Love that little sheepy and the bell is gorgeous :)

Kate said...

Too cute.

Marcia said...

This card made me smile!

mb6464@hotmail.com
marciasmemories.blogspot.com

Evelina Wikberg said...

Aww...so sweet. Love it! Love the little bell!xx

Evelina Wikberg said...

Aww...so sweet. Love it! Love the little bell!xx

Lara said...

So cute! Love this!

Carla said...

Your card is adorable. I love the sentiment and the adorable Sheep. Thanks for sharing.


racincrafts at aim dot com

jessica said...

this is just way to adorable!!! Awesome job!!

scrappinC said...

Way too cute. Love, Love the sentiment.
TFS!
Cindy Lou
endurapuppy at yahoo dot com

pruttybird said...

So adorable!

bloggiev

Audrey Pettit said...

Snicker! This is too, too cute, Maria!

recollectionalley said...

Super Cute! The larger font is great also!

Janea
www.recollectionalley.blogspot.com

marg0006 said...

Too big? No way. It is perfect. I awys set my size to 150%. Great looking card.

marg0006 at verizon dot net