*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




July 29, 2012

Ginger Snap Scraps Christmas in July hop, Day 2!


Welcome to day 2 of the Ginger Snap Scraps
blog hop!


"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...."   lol That's what I was singing while setting up this photo shoot! The kids think I'm a total loon! 

I've been wanting to make some wooden words ever since I saw them this past Christmas.  I made few 3D star ornaments too!  
I used Echo Park & Bazzill papers for my "JOY" and Authentique papers for my stars...all can be found @ Ginger Snap Scraps!


If you're hopping with us today, you should have arrived here from Kate's lovely blog.  If you need to start at the beginning, for all the hop info & PRIZE details, head over to the Ginger Snap Scraps blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by...your NEXT hop stop is our sweet Patty!

Have a lovely day!
Blessings!


The full hop list is HERE!

I shared today's project with -

21 comments:

Tanya/Nonna said...

Love this!

Riet said...

So gorgeous.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sheri R said...

Very pretty! Let the kids look at you that way... they will be singing it soon enough lol.

Sheri R

sherii at cfl dot rr dot com

Kate said...

Love your 3d creations, they look great. I really like the colors.

jessica said...

I LOVE this Maria!! Fab job with your project!!!

My Crafting Channel said...

Very pretty. Love the pattern paper used.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

Ann said...

So pretty! I can see this on a mantle or shelf!

D- said...

Love your JOY blocks. TFS.
dmcardmaker (at aol dot com)

Sarah said...

LOVE this! It turned out awesome and I love it more that you were singing while taking the pictures :) Hilarious!

scrappinC said...

Wonderful project love the 3D stars. Beautiful picture of your project.
Cindy Lou
endurapuppy at yahoo dot com

Carla said...

Your decorations and Ornaments are so pretty. I love the stars. How do you make those I would love to know. Thanks for sharing.


racincrafts at aim dot com

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Such a neat project! I may try this for my desk at work this holiday season. Thanks for the inspiration.

Susie

Patti J said...

You are so clever! What a great idea, and so pretty! Love the block idea, and those stars are just beautiful. Thanks for sharing, Maria!

Alanna said...

What a great project. Love the blocks and stars.

pruttybird said...

Great job ... Love the way this looks :)

pruttybird at comcast dot net

Bloeffelbein said...

I actually just listened to a Christmas song on my
Phone on Saturday, so I guess I am a loon as well:D this is super cute would look great on a fire mantel !!
Brianna

Audrey Pettit said...

Such adorable holiday decor!

recollectionalley said...

Who doesn't love Christmas decor? Keep singing it maybe the cool weather will come in!

Janea
www.recollectionalley.blogspot.com

marg0006 said...

Great home decor project. Love it .

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Heidi Baks said...

Love these... the texture on the letters are great! And the stars are fun too. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup.

Ulrike said...

Nice letters Maria. Thank you for playing with the friday mashup this week. Liebe Grüße Ulrike (guest designer from germany)