*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




July 20, 2012

Gnome Sweet Gnome!

If you're looking for Melissa's Husband's Birthday Bash Hop click HERE!




I have a fun project to share today!

I was inspired by my Joy's Life stamps, Wild Life Puns!  So, out came my Cricut & fun little gnome stamp set from Lawn Fawn!

Stamps: Joy's Life clear sentiment stamp (Wild Life Puns)
Lawn Fawn clear stamps (gnome sweet gnome)
Memento ink pad, Color-Box colored inks & Copics,
Cricut: Simply Charmed, page 37, <mushrm2>, layers 2 & 4



Technique tip:
I used a partial image of the Lawn Fawn bird bath pedestal for my sign post!  too fun!  


The Joy's Life DT has been creating shaped cards all week if you need a little inspiration to try something different!


Have a fun-tastic day!
Blessings!


I wrote this post while designing for Joy's Life design team. 







17 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

ScrappyRae10 said...

so stinking cute!

My Crafting Channel said...

Adorable.

Nana

Patty B said...

Maria, this is sooo cute! Love the colors cause they are so happy!

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Oh my goodness that is adorable! Love this little guy and his little guy!

The cards are all just great!

Lori said...

Your mushroom and gnome are darling!

Catherine said...

This is so so cute Maria ! What a delightful card ! Love this big mushroom ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Nina Yang said...

What a fun sentiment! Love the big scale mushroom!

Lori Stokes Wright said...

Oh, Maria, this is so sweet! A cute gnome, not creepy, which is often the case in my opinion. :)

KAT said...

i love gnomes. i have one on my front porch. this is adorable.

Creative M said...

lol.....Maria!This is adorable!!So cute,so sweet!What a fun sentiment!

Migdalia

Alyce said...

Gorgeous Maria! I love the fun theme...really well done :)

Audrey Pettit said...

I think shaped cards are so fun, and this one is just brilliant, Maria! How stinkin' adorable!!

Boots And Bling Time said...

This is just precious! Great job!

Alanna said...

OMG, this is super cute. Love it.

Cindy Groh said...

Adorable love the nome

HeatherLynn said...

Holy cow your gnome is soooo totally adorable, Maria!!! I LOVE it!!!! You are so talented!! Jealous! :)

Hugs,
HL