*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




July 19, 2012

Inspire Me Fridays 68 - Anything Goes!

Welcome to another Inspire Me Fridays!  Thank you all so much for linking up this past week!  There is so much incredible talent here, I'm truly inspired by each of you!

Here are our featured bloggers this week...



celestial design card by Lori Hairston!
love the elements of this card,
gorgeous Lori!

lemon cheesecake popsicles @ Pink Recipe Box!
looks divinely delicious Nicola!!

woven paper card @ Merry Made Cards & Crafts!
so lovely Merry, I really want to try this!!

fabric owls @ Scraponique!
these are so adorable Monique!

a pretty pitcher @ Nancy's Daily Dish!
beautiful Nancy!

decoupage Christmas cards @ My Crafty Outlook!
beautiful Hazel, gives me cool thoughts during these
hot days!


Congratulations everyone!  Please grab your featured button & display it proudly!







Now onto party #68




Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.

14 comments:

My Crafting Channel said...

Congrats ladies...

Hugs
Nana

Norma Gomez said...

CONGRATS ladies, all of your projects are wonderful!

Patti J said...

Wow, what beautiful projects! I'm totally inspired! Thanks for sharing :)

Hazel said...

Thank you for featuring my card x

Alderberry Hill said...

Thanks for the super party!!

MGB said...

Thanks for featuring my little fabric owls!

Greetings from Holland,

Monique

Lori said...

Thank you so much for featuring my celestial Cosmo card! Thank you, also, for hosting. Have a wonderful weekend!

Nicola said...

Thanks so much for featuring my lemon cheesecake popsicles!

malia said...

As always, another great party! xoxo Malia

Creative M said...

Congrats ladies!!!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Lots of inspiration here. Love your gnome home. so cute.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

PS - Thanks for this challenge.

montana mama said...

Thank you for hosting, such inspiring posts and ideas :)
annie @ montanasolarcreations

Mynnette said...

Thanks so much for the chance to link up--loving all the DT creations! :)

Merry said...

Oh wow...thank so much Maria for featuring my card amongst other amazing creations. Off to check out the links for this week.