*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




July 19, 2012

Keira's Double Digit Birthday Bash!

Happy Thursday!

You're Purrr-fect!



Wishing you a purrr-fect day!
Happy Birthday!
Stamps: Paper Smooches
Papers: K&Co, EchoPark dp
Inks: Memento pad, Copics
Other: MemoryBox cloud dies,  googly eyes, Action Wobble
Cricut: My Quiet Book (sun), Plantin Schoolbook (grass).

Adding a bit of fun, my kitty is on an Action Wobble! which goes perfectly with those googly eyes!


Today we're celebrating Keira's double digit birthday
with a blog hop!

Happy Birthday Keira, 
I hope this is your best birthday ever!!






Keira's Double Digit Crafting Birthday Bash

If you're hopping with us...you should have arrived here from
Kristy's blog, Scraptastical Kreations!
If you need to start at the beginning for all the details and 
PRIZEinfo, hop over to Lisa's blog, My Crafty Spaces!

Take a peek at some of our hop sponsors below!  WOW! be sure to read ALL the details at the start of the hop, Lisa's My Crafty Spaces, to be eligible to win some awesome prizes!






Photobucket SK  Custom Creative Expressions simplysilverton 

Your NEXT stop is Jamie's blog, Crafty Girl 21!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Blessings!

I shared today's project with -
Challenge Me Monday, Wobbles Wed. challenge


Fantabulous Cricut

25 comments:

My Crafting Channel said...

Adorable. I love action wobbles and googly eyes.

Nana

PaperJunky said...

Awed what a cute card, love the Kitty.
Carina
http://paperjunky.blogspot.ca/

debby4000 said...

Soooooo cute Maria.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jenny A said...

Awesome card, but LOVE that little kitty!! ADORABLE!!! TFS!!
Jenny
sepilove@gmail.com

Lori Apgar said...

This is totally adorable!!! Love the kitty!!!!

silvia said...

Awww~cute card!! LOVE the kitty and it's "googley" eyes.

Catherine said...

What an adorable card Maria ! Oh I do love this little cat, so so cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Edwina said...

I plus1 your card and commented when I did. Edwina Brown edwina.brown@live.com

Edwina said...

I am a follower of your blog. I love the cheerful card you made. The cat and sun are wonderful. i just love the cat. great job on your card. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwina.brown@live.com

Audrey Pettit said...

What a cutie pie card, Maria! So love the little scene you created here and love that fun kitty! The google eyes just completely make me smile. And what a great idea to use the action wobble!

ScrappyRae10 said...

AWE so stinking cute

Janis said...

It's purrrr-fect! :)

Rachelle said...

What a cute card! I know she will love it!
Rachelle

Shawnee said...

VERY CUTE! I love the background and kitty! She will love this card.

Sarah said...

Great card! I love that big sun and that little kitty is cute.

Kraftin' Kathie said...

What a cute card! I love how you used the patterned paper for your cuts and the cat soaking up the sun is perfect...super job. Thanks so much for joining us over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge...good luck. Kathie

Christine from TX said...

Cute Card! I haven't done wobbly cards in a while...need to do more. They are so fun! Thanks for sharing

Holly said...

Cute card, love the google eyes! Thanks for linking up with FCCB- Holly :-)

Dee Burns said...

Such a cute card! Love Wobbles and Cats...I have tons of both...lol.
Love the kitty image.

Have a great day!
Dee B
Crafdeecat

Melissa said...

Such a great card! I love the kittie, so cute!! :) Thanks for joining in on the challenge at FCCB!
Melissa

The EmBellished Card - Belinda said...

Maria, this is absolutely adorable. I love cats and that stamp is purrr-fect!!! Thanks for sharing with us @ FCCB!
Blessings,
Belinda

CraftyJAR said...

This card is totally cute! Love the smiling kitty and the sentiment is just purrfect! Thanks for joining in with us at FCCB!
Judy

aka Frank-LEE Speaking (SITM) said...

Very nice card. Smooches... Felicia

crazyaboutcricut said...

This is tooooooo cute!! Thank you for joining us for last weeks Wobble Wednesday Challenge. We hope you'll join us again this week :O)

Jenny ~ Action Wobbles Design Team