*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




July 7, 2012

Packaged Sweetness!

Happy Weekend!
I have a fun little project to share today!  

A pretty way to share some treats! 

 I used Joy's Life clear stamps to stamp my clothespin (Sweet Popsicle Punsand (Yummy Puns) for my tag!  The sweet summery papers are Summer Fresh by Simple Stories! Much sweeter than a plain paper bag!


A solution...
to prevent a bunch of FRESH brownies from sticking together
when piled in a bag, create a wax paper wrap! :)

I added a few punched hearts between the layers & a bit of





If you are here to hop along with Ginger Snap Scraps customer hop, then read on!


You should have arrived here from Lucy's blog!  If you need to start at the beginning of the hop for all the details, pop over to the Ginger Snap Scraps blog!

To be in for the BLOG CANDY, leave a comment below letting us know you did the following...
Follow Ginger Snap Scraps blog!
Follow me, Joyful Stamper!

Your next stop is Cyndy's blog! Enjoy!!

Have a great weekend!
Blessings!


Here's the hop list...

26 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

I just hopped over to your blog from Alanna's - and I'm so glad I did! What an awesome project this is - so pretty, yet practical (I love the tip about the waxed paper!) I'll be coming back!
Hugs!

Norma Gomez said...

What a great project! I'm a new follower :D

Celeste said...

such a cute project. Love it.

Susan Martin said...

This is fantastic. Love that you stamped on the clothes pin. So cute! Love the hearts in the wax paper too and the twine around it!

Dee in N.H. said...

Oh wow! That's awesome! Love how you used that bit of burlap and the stamped clothes pin! Great gift!!

BugBites said...

Super cute. I like the touch of burlap. I follow you and GSS.

Cheryl said...

oh gosh Hun,this is just brilliant so much beautiful detail hugs Cherylxxxx

Riet said...

So gorgeous Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

Such a pretty idea.
I am a follower of yours, GSS and did facebook.

Sew Sweet N Crafty
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

Cultivate Life in Joy said...

love the gift bag and individual wrap idea...lovely..thank you for the inspiration

JustYolie said...

Oh!! This treat bag is soooo cute!!! I love how you stamped on the clothes in, something I've been wanting to do, but always forget! LOL Love the touch of burlap!! ADORABLE!!!!

Elisabet said...

Next time I make brownies this cuteness will come to mind.
I have liked on FB
Follow GS
Followed your blog :D

Zeni said...

great treat bag! I follow both blogs and like FB Page! TFS!

MzLavr2 said...

What a cute and sweet idea! I love the colors!
<3 Pam
MzLavr2sCreations@live.com

Marianne said...

Love your gift card..so adorable and cool for any occasion. Also the idea of putting cutouts between the layers. i love it!
i am a Ginger Snap Scraps blog follower via email at marianne dot wanham at gmail dot com and i liked the facebook page!

Anita Braddock said...

Super cute Treat bags love the doily and the layering is perfect. thanks for sharing and the chance to win.
abbraddock@msn.com
follower of all and you as well.

jessica said...

WOW Maria!! This is beautiful!!! love all the embellishments you added!!
TFS and have a GREAT weekend!!
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

PaulaJ said...

cute way to share the brownies! yummy!

Ashley H said...

What a cute little treat bag! :)

Susie Craft Happy! said...

This is so neat! It has that homemade love look and feel! Great job!!

jordanbev5 said...

So So sweet!! Need to copy this!

Emily H said...

This is adorable! Love it!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so pretty! I love how you stamped on the clothespin!

Stacey
http://staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Lori Stokes Wright said...

I love this project & think I didn't comment on it, now I have.

Connie said...

Your project is a hit! I love it!
Hugs. Connie GSS DT

Julia Ionov said...

OMG! I have no idea that even a plain paper bag could be this useful and can be designed. I so love it. Thanks!
web design ventura