*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




July 16, 2012

The Robin's Nest - Miss You Card

Good Monday Morning!

Hope you had a great weekend!  Did you get a chance to hop with me over the weekend? If you missed it, I'm having a drawing for my Ice Cream Cone album if you like to add your name to the draw!

Today I have a CAS 'bejeweled' card to share!
The glittered paper & jewels are from



We have a new challenge for you today @ Paper Playtime, create a "miss you" card with a sentiment! Hope you'll join us!

Have a lovely day!
Blessings!



7 comments:

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card, Maria!! The colors are so pretty together and I love how you used the dew drops!! The sparkle is fabulous!! Love it :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Love the jewels, Dahling! This card has that royal elegant look. Great card!! So pretty!

Catherine said...

Your card is beautiful and elegant Maria ! Love the paper and the jewels !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh this is awesome Maria!!! I so love that glittered paper and the jewels are just perfect!!! I so love this!!!! :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Gosh, this is fabulous. Love the colors and your fresh design using glittered paper/ jewels is wonderful!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Audrey Pettit said...

This is one of my favorite color combos! Such a sweet and elegant card, Maria!