*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




July 8, 2012

A Sweet & Simple Summer!

Sunday Greetings!

I have a summer-y CAS card to share today!

Stamps/sentiment: SU! (retired)
Paper & Chipboard - Echo Park (Hello Summer)
jute twine, dimensionals

A very simplistic design but it makes me smile! :)




If you are here to hop along with Ginger Snap Scraps customer hop, then read on!


You should have arrived here from Lucy's blog!  If you need to start at the beginning of the hop for all the details, pop over to the Ginger Snap Scraps blog!

To be in for the BLOG CANDY, leave a comment below letting us know you did the following...
Follow Ginger Snap Scraps blog!
Follow me, Joyful Stamper!

Your next stop is Cyndy's blog! Enjoy!!

Have a great weekend!
Blessings!


Here's the hop list...

21 comments:

Emily H said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Susan Martin said...

Maria.. what a beautiful card! Love that Echo Park paper.. that butterfly is great! And the twine is perfect!

sarah said...

very sweet card & luv sentiment..TFS!!!
texasgrama7@gmail.com

Anita Braddock said...

Wonderful Card love love the pattern papers and the butterfly is super. my favorite. thanks for sharing and for the chance to win.
abbraddock@msn.com

PaulaJ said...

beautiful sentiment on your card!

HeatherLynn said...

This is beautiful, Maria! Love the pretty color combo!

maddymuscles said...

This is so cute Maria! Thanks for sharing.

Brenda said...

Beautiful Card! Love The Sentiment!

JustYolie said...

Lovely card...beautiful sentiment.

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Love this card Maria! Love the paper and layout too! So cute and creative!! Yes, simple but so cute too!!

Marianne said...

Beautiful card...simple elegance. the sentiment makes me smile too. Thanks for sharing,
a am a follower and i liked the facebook page

marianne dot wanham at gmail dot com

marg0006 said...

Simple works for me. Great sentiment.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Beautiful card! I love it!

Lisa

jessica said...

Beautiful card Maria!! Makes me smile :)
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Tanya/Nonna said...

Super sweet, happy card! I agree...this one makes me smile also!

febe said...

Soft colors and lovely sentiment.. Beautiful card! :)

health training

Connie said...

Makes me smile too! Hugs
Connie GSS DT

Megan Aaron said...

so cute!

Kekoa Pika said...

Love the idea that you added a twine. Love everything about your card. keep posting please. I'll keep on visiting your page.
waikiki hotel

Julia Ionov said...

This is so amazing! I love the colors and the design. It just made me smile...
web design ventura