*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 29, 2012

A 5 minute birthday card!

Happy Wednesday!

I have a super simple 5 minute masculine birthday card to share today!
MME Lost & Found paper (x2)
colored twine, dimensionals



(ETA: I used two pieces of the designer paper, one for my card & the other to cut out the sentiment from the paper!)

Ever have a friend call to let you know they're stopping by for a minute before heading out to an intimate birthday dinner with their spouse!   ah-huh!   ...of course I made you a birthday card!!!

I hope you have an opportunity to make someone smile today!
Blessings!

13 comments:

Jennipher said...

This is delightful! I would love to know where you found that sentiment.

Desire Fourie said...

Maria this is just beautiful. The colours and design work so well. Wishing you a fab Wednesday.
Hugs
Desíre
Doing Life
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

debby4000 said...

Love your card Maria.
luv
Debby

My Crafting Channel said...

Lovely card. Perfect for a man. Love that sentiment, care to share where you got it? Love the colors.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, 5 minutes? Good for you, Maria! This is adorable! I love that MME paper. Looks so fabulous with the kraft. And that twine wrap is amazing, too!

Karon said...

WOW fabulous for 5mins! Was the sentiment actually part of the 12x12 paper? Great.

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

*Vicki* said...

You are too fast girl!! :) This turned out awesome!! Love that paper!

Debbie said...

Perfect masculine card!! Great idea to cut the sentiment from the DP!!

Cheryl said...

Fabulous card! I love the clean design and papers you used.



--Cheryl--

Patti J said...

FIVE minutes....? You are my hero! What a great card! Will definitely have to remember this one for future 'drop-ins'!!! Hugs....

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lisa said...

Pretty card!

Clare said...

Wonderful cards. I am loving the colouring.