*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 13, 2012

Friendship Week - gift bag!

Good Monday Morning!

Today I'm sharing a gift bag idea.  A simple way to add a little 'pretty' to those plain Dollar Store gift bags!


Circle sentiment from Joy's Life, 
I used double sided cardstock from
paper pack!

**The other side of my tag!**

Two sided flower tag...
You can use your Cricut to quickly cut circles from double-sided paper while you're stamping your sentiments!  I used my Nesties for my scallop cork circles.

Attach small circles (1inch) around large circle (2.5 inch) to create a flower, you'll create two flowers. Using 3D Dots (adhesive foam discs), attach the two flowers back to back, matching paper sides.  *We're using double sided paper so if they do not line up exactly, you are still seeing the same pattern.  You can see what I mean by looking at my above photos up close!

To attach to gift bag, tie twine between the flowers, around the center 3D Dot!


Celebrating Friendship Week!

I'm honored to be hopping with a great group of friends, we hope to inspire you to create some cards & gifts for your friends this week!
If you're hopping with us today, you should have arrived here from Rebecca's blog, Scrap Princess!  If you need to start at the beginning, hop over to Jessi's blog, My Life in Arts & Crafts, she's our hostess!

Make sure you leave a comment so I know you were here!

Your next hop stop is Melissa's blog, Blissfully Chaotic!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Blessings!

Full blog hop list HERE!

Designing for
Joy's Life.com

17 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous.

Hugs Riet.xx

Tahi said...

What a great idea... beautiful! TFS

Karon said...

Such a great idea and your tag is wonderful. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

My Crafting Channel said...

Beautiful bag and tag

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

PaulaJ said...

such an awesome idea to do a gift bag! Great job!

Audrey Pettit said...

Love the idea of dressing up a plain gift bag with handmade pretties. Your flower tag is fabulous, Maria! So bright and pretty and happy!

RLS Innovations said...

Cute idea for gift wrapping in a jiffy. Thanks for sharing.

Sue
rkolfe974@prodigy.net

Delightful Designs by Katherine said...

What a super cute tag.

Marianne said...

i need this bag, like Today! i bought a gift for my dear friend who watered my flowers for me while i went away for a week. How fitting this would be. But i'll swipe the idea. Thanks for sharing

Lucy Kelleher said...

I love this idea - I need to alter more bags! Yours turned out so pretty and I love the way you created your flowers :) TFS

Lucy
http://love2createitall.com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so cute! I love how you did the cork! Great idea!

Stacey
staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Christine Kiehl said...

Love the gift bag and tag. The use of the cork was a neat idea! Thanks for sharing on this warm and fuzzy blog hop with a seasoned follower.

CraftyJAR said...

Really cute! Love the cork and love how the tag just pops off the background of the bag. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Judy

melllisssa said...

Love your gift bag! I love seeing ways people dress up ordinary things. I never thought to use cork board in any other way than using push-pins with it. You're so creative!

Patty B said...

Great way to dress up a bag! Love the paper and use of cork for your project! :)

Jessi said...

i always love jazzing up something simple, great job

Kards by Kathi said...

Love your bag and a great sentiment also. I also love your birdie cursor. It is so cute. Thanks.