*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Jessi!

Happy Weekend!

I have a fun birthday card to share today! This one is custom made for it's recipient!
Papers: EchoPark
Ink: Memento, Copics
Other: glitter, Zig glue pen,
Cuttlebug emb. folder


Happy Birthday Jessi!

Jessi Buehrle is turning 25! yay!  So we're having a halfway to 50 blog hop for her!!

We would love you to hop along with us today & help Jessi celebrate! You can wish her a Happy Birthday at her blog, My Life in Arts n' Crafts!

If you're already hopping, you should have arrived here from Miranda's blog, Nana's Scrap Spot and started at our birthday girl Jessi's blog; you can read all the hop info & prize details there too!


Your NEXT hop stop is Tahi's Scrap Corner, enjoy!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Blessings!


The full hop list is HERE!

18 comments:

My Crafting Channel said...

Marie this is the cutest Birthday card. I love it. I have 2 male cards that I have to make this before the end of the month. You really inspired me for one of them.

Hugs
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

cheryl Baker said...

oh hun this is one super card just love those candles so bright and cheery hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Riet said...

So gorgeous Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

melllisssa said...

Very, very, very cute! You did a fab job :) I especially love the font of the sentiment and those adorable candles.

Amanda said...

Adorable! I love that little hampster! to cute! TYFS :)


Amanda
cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

Kathy said...

Love the card, so so cute!!the candles are wonderful and that little guinea pig is adorable.Great job.

Miranda said...

Super Cute Card!
Miranda :)
www.nanasscrapspot.com

Beth said...

Maria this is a fun card I just love your candles.

Alyce said...

So cute Maria! Love the candles and the fun layout :)

Creative M said...

Love this card!!!Super Cute!The candles are my favorite!TFS

MzLavr2 said...

very cute card!
<3 Pam
MzLavr2sCreations@live.com

Tahi said...

Love the paper you used... awesome job :)

D- said...

Love your personalized card. TFS.
dmcardmaker (AT aol DOT com)
(email follower)

Audrey Pettit said...

Too, too cute!

Christine Kiehl said...

What warm fuzzy goodness you created for Jessi! Cute little ball of fur! Thank you for sharing your happy wishes with us today on the the Bday hop!

Jessi said...

great card, thanks for "partying" with me.

Jessi said...

great card, thanks for "partying" with me.

PaulaJ said...

love that card! What a cute little guinea pig on it!