*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 9, 2012

Inspire Me Fridays 71- Anything Goes!

Hello Crafty friends, welcome to Inspire Me Fridays!

A huge thank you to all who have shared your creativity here, you inspire us more than you could know!  You've brought smiles, gave us solutions, taught us new techniques, encouraged us to eat healthier, save money and added to our overall knowledge & understanding!  THANK YOU!

Let's take a look at our features this week...



breastfeeding necklace @ Little Card Maker!
this is such a brilliant idea Lola! gorgeous little
glass owl too!

decorative paper birdhouse @ A Mermaid's Crafts!
beautiful Lisa, great idea for a house warming party!

no bake freezer pie @ Mary's Kitchen!
yummO!



fairy card @ Hand Full of Stamps!
this so made me smile Trish!!


painted window @ Artsy VaVa!
beautifully done!!


Snowman card & poop @ What Shall I Make Today!
I'll be making some of these this winter! lol


Congratulations ladies! Be sure to grab your featured button & display it proudly!!






Now onto party #71



Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.

16 comments:

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you so much for featuring my painted window and for hosting the party!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Thanks for another great challenge to play in!!!

Eliza said...

What a wonderful collection of creations.

Eliza

Glamorous Mommy said...

Thank you for hosting!

- Fotini {http://glamorousbride.blogspot.com}

My Crafting Channel said...

Congrats ladies.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Lola said...

Thanks so much for featuring my necklace! So awesome. And I love all the inspirational links here.

Creative M said...

Congrats ladies!!!Congrats Fabulous One!!
Awesome projects!!!

Happy Days said...

Thanks so much for featuring my card. Love the other featured projects too. Congratulations to everyone.

Thanks for hosting

Claire x

KarinsArtScrap said...

what great and beautiful creations and cards again.

greetings karin

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Fabulous creations!!

Susie

PaperJunky said...

Hi,Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.
I love love your snowman and poop card. I have always wanted to make one.
Carina

Dixie n Dottie said...

Thanks so much for the link party! We would love if you'd join our Countdown to Fall link party! Have a great week!
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful challenges and for visiting my blog and leaving such great compliments!! Have a wonderful day!! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Diana Lynn Martin said...

Thanks so much for another super fun challenge & all the sweet comments you've left on my blog!

Diana :)
Leelee Card Designs

Lisa said...

Thanks so much for featuring my birdhouse, Maria, and for another fun challenge!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

I'm back again!! Hope you like my DominoART necklace ;0)

Leigh S-B
LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
DominoARTblog.blogspot.com
TCRSChalenge.blogspot.com - TCCC#3 Altered Dominoes