*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 23, 2012

Inspire Me Fridays -73 Anything Goes!

Welcome to Inspire Me Fridays!

There is SO much inspiration here each week!  Thank you all for sharing!!  Personally my 'to-do' list & my 'must try it' list has grown leaps & bounds since I first started this...I hope your lists have grown too!

Let's look at our featured bloggers this week!



crayon wreath @ Scrap My Way!
beautifully done Claire!!

birthday card @ Creating My Peace!
love the sunburst design Tameko!

seashell mini panel @ Maria's blog!
beautifully done Maria!!

FREEbie word art @ Create with TLC!
so many wonderful free digis, thank you Paulette!!

beach LO @ Live for Scrappin'!
fun & fabulous Heidi!

Congratulations everyone, be sure to grab your featured button and display it proudly!!






Now onto party #73


Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...
If you would like to be featured...
please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.

16 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Maria loved the crayon wreath you have featured. Have linked up a noncrafty project this time-- felt it may help crafty blogs..hope its ok

My Crafting Channel said...

Congrat ladies.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a fabulous crayonwreath Maria that is gorgeous, it's so colorful.

greetings karin

Zoe Sanderson said...

WOW the crayon wreath is fantastic, going to ask the designer if i can add it to my pinterest boards.

Always a treat to visit on Friday's and see who you have highlighted and have discovered some amazing people here. XOXO Zoe

Laura said...

Wow at the crayon wreath - another to add to my to do list!

Creative M said...

Congrats ladies!!

Glamorous Mommy said...

THank you for hosting Maria, have a blessed weekend :)

Alderberry Hill said...

Such a fun link party, thanks so much for hosting and have a great weekend!

Tameko said...

Congrats ladies, and thanks for featuring my card Maria! Have a blessed weekend.

Dixie n Dottie said...

Thanks so much for the link up! Happy weekend! :)
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

michelle kelly said...

New to your blog and linky party. Thanks for providing such great inspiration here.

Michelle
http://teaganstravels.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

I just found you through another crafter. Thanks for a great place to share creativity!

malia said...

Hi Maria, Thank you for hosting! Hope you are enjoying the end of summer! xo

Diana Lynn Martin said...

Thanks for another super fun challenge!

Diana :)
Leelee Card Designs

Claire Spielman said...

Hi Maria,
Sincerest thanks for featuring my crayon wreath...I am honored! Love your blog and will be a loyal follower so I too can pick up lots of new ideas to inspire my day.By the way, the teacher LOVED the wreath! Congrats to the other great crafters!
I'm off to post your special "Inspire Me" button on my blog.
Creative Wishes,
Claire S.
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Thanks for another fun challenge to share my art in! So many wonderful entries!