*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 30, 2012

Inspire Me Fridays 74 - Anything Goes!

Welcome to Inspire Me Fridays link up party!  

Come join our inspirational community!!  Find new ideas, tutorials, great links and...well, inspiration here every week!
Thank you for sharing!!

Here are this week's featured bloggers...



Cupcake box @ My Crafting Channel!
beautifully done Nana!!


circle card @ Color of Happy!
fabulous design Shelby!!



healthy school lunches @ Jen's Natural Kitchen!
great ideas Jen!!

masculine card @ Kiwime's Kreations!
lovely design!


shabby mini topiaries @ Alderberry Hill!
I have just the place for these! lol
...going on my to-do list!!


banner card @ Sylvia's Stamping Place!
great layered design Sylvia!!

Congratulations everyone! Be sure to grab your featured button and display it proudly!!






Now onto party #74


Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...

If you would like to be featured
please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button 
on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to 
post your photo as a featured project.

19 comments:

My Crafting Channel said...

Thanks Maria for featuring my Cupcake Box this week. I really love how it turned out and so happy you did to. What a honor.

Have a good evening.

Hugs
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Lovely projects. I'll try to get in on this next week.

Susie

Creative M said...

Congrats to all that were featured!!Congrats Nana!!
fabulous projects!
Migdalia

Alderberry Hill said...

Thanks so much for featuring my topiaries...makes my day. And thanks for hosting every week too, have a fab Friday!

Glamorous Mommy said...

Thank you for hosting! Have a fantastic weekend :)

-Fotini

Jen @ www.jensnaturalkitchen.com said...

Maria,

Thanks for featuring my Healthy School Lunches! This week I am sharing a super quick and easy Salmon Cake recipe.

Dixie n Dottie said...

Thanks so much for the link up! Happy weekend! :)
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Great creations by the DT. Thanks for the great challenges. Have a fantastic weekend!! Hugs, Gloria

Visit my blog. I would love more followers.
http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Sylvia said...

Thanks so much, Maria, for featuring my banner card this week! :-*

Shelby said...

Thank you so much for featuring Frankie! Very very flattering.

Shelby

malia said...

Excellent features Maria. I am in denial about the end of summer. Although it's so chilly this am... I am not sure how long I can fool myself. Happy weekend, friend! Malia

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful creations.

greetings karin

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful creations.

greetings karin

Diana Lynn Martin said...

Awesome features! Congrats to everyone! Thanks for another super fun challenge!

Diana :)
Leelee Card Designs

Merry said...

I have missed visiting here but as always so many interesting entries. Thanks Maria.

Julia said...

Congrats to all the features!

Linda said...

Great featured projects. Thanks for a fun challenge.

Linda ☺
http://www.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com

Karon said...

Fabulous featured projects - amazing. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Diana Lynn Martin said...

Hello again! I just linked up my 2nd project for this week, so thanks again for another awesome challenge!

Diana :)
Leelee Card Designs