*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 19, 2012

It's Past-ture Birthday!

Sunday Greetings!
Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

I have a whimsical card to share today!

Inside reads - 
Hope you had a wonderful birthday!
Joy's Life clear stamps (Barnyard Puns)
EchoPark paper
Paper Smooches (Chubby Chums)
American Crafts glitter tape
DoodleBug Design baker's twine
Copic markers & Memento ink
The perfect sentiment for celebrating the occasion AFTER the special day has passed! 

We're celebrating Becca's birthday with a hop today, although her birthday was last week.

Happy Birthday Becca!
Our hop starts at Becca's blog, Scrap Princess! She has all the details about the hop & the PRIZES!

If you arrived here from Paula's blog, you're right on track! Be sure to leave a comment so I know you were here!

Your next hop stop is Tricia's blog, TLC Creations!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Blessings!

Full hop list HERE!

16 comments:

Alyce said...

So cute Maria! Love that adorable little cow :)

Cheryl said...

oh Hun now that is one super cute image love it hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Maria, soooooo cute
hugs Mandy xx

Catherine said...

Oh I do love your card Maria ! This is soooo cool ! Love the little cow and the sentiment ! So funny ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Ellen Jarvis said...

Hi Maria ...

First to let you know, your beautiful ice cream mini album arrived safely yesterday, along with a very sweet birthday card! Thank you for doing that for me ... I feel extra-special! You're a dear!

And this Pas-ture birthday greeting card is SO CUTE!!

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey

Eliza said...

That image is so cute and the saying just perfect.

Eliza

Lori Stokes Wright said...

This one makes me smile from ear to ear!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Patty B said...

A smile came across my face when I saw your card! Super cute! :)

HeatherLynn said...

Hi Maria!
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! I adore your card! Love the cow and the greens and the sentiment is so cute! Love the stitching, too! Great job as always!! I love your work!

HUgs,
HL

Denise Speigle said...

Your card is adorable! Makes me smile :)

D- said...

What an adorable card.
Great pun.
dmcardmaker (at AOL)
(email follower)

Audrey Pettit said...

This is really adorable, Maria! I love that chubby piggy and love all the happy polka dots, too. Fabulous sentiment. LOVE the glitter tape "grass" you added. That is the perfect touch!

craftaholic said...

Such a sweet and cute cow!! Love your card!! TFS!!! I am a follower!!

http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 (at) hotmail (dot) com
Rexann♥

Vicki Parson said...

Hello my friend!! :) WOW!!! I adore your little piggy!! Too stinkin' cute!!! Thanks for stopping by my dear!! BIG HUGS

Jennipher said...

This is super cool!