*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 2, 2012

July WINNERS Announced!

Happy Thursday!

So happy the weekend is almost here!  Watch for a new Inspire Me Fridays link party later on tonight!  I would love everyone to play along...any & all crafts welcome!

August is a busy birthday month for me, you'll be seeing lots of inspiration for the occasion throughout the month, here @Joyful Stamper!
Echo Park & Bazzill papers, 
SU! sentiment stamp
faux stitching w/piercer & white gel pen

Clean And Simple! love it!  Check out a few more birthday designs at Ginger Snap Scraps blog today!





OK, time to announce July's candy winners...

Congratulations!  Please email me with your addresses so I can send you your goodies!


Have a happy day!
Blessings!

14 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Beautiful card Maria!

Congrats to the winners!!

Susie

Creative M said...

Lovely card and congrats to all the winners!!!

Sarah said...

Seriously...that's some of the best faux stitching I've ever seen! Love it :)

My Crafting Channel said...

Beautiful card. I love all the stitching. The added flower great touch.

Congrats to all the winners.

Hugs
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable and happy birthday card, Maria! Love the prints and bright colors and that faux stitching is fabulous. The paper piercing really adds a great touch.

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, fabulous creation, hugs Pops x x x

Holly said...

This is a really happy card with the bright colors and that perky flower! Love your stitching too Maria!

Daisylove Creations said...

Beautiful card, the colors are lovely!! I can't beleive that is faux stitching, FABULOUS JOB!! Super excited to be part of the design team with you :0)
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

*Vicki* said...

Wow!! Really gorgeous card Maria!! Love those colors! :) Just wanted to stop by and say hello friend!

Beth said...

Maria such a pretty card love your choice of colors and papers.
Hugs

Creative Diva said...

Adorable card Maria!

HUgs
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
GSS DT Sister

Jessica S said...

Maria, you card is fabulous. I adore stitching on a card and the wonderful Bazzill papers you have used. Even though I don't sew, I would purchase a machine just for crafts...LOL!
Yippee...I love TC and am so ecstatic to be announced as the winner. Thank you so very much!!!
:O)
Jessica S

Connie said...

Another gorgeous card Maria!!
Scrappy hugs!
Connie
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com