Today I want to share my first mini tag album made from a 12x12 pc of design paper.
I'll probably embellish it a bit more but I wanted to show you the basic design!
The poetry cards are from a free digital collage sheets site
She has some really beautiful sheets!
I based my cover on the new sketch Maya created
for our Digital Tuesday Challenge this week!!
The tags were created using a Spellbinders die (Label four).
I used this super simple technique!
The album itself is made from a 12x12 piece of double-sided
patterned paper. (K&Co)
- a full 12x12 sheet is folded in quarters & scored.
- with the folds running vertical, fold the sheet in half horizontally
- trim down to create pockets.
- glue outer edges to secure. ( I ran a thin bead of glue along each of the score lines too)
- the tags are cut at 2.5 inches wide.
The length of the tag can be customized to fit your images, tall or short!
If this is a new design for you, I hope you'll give it a try and share it with me!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I shared today's creation with -
That Craft Place