*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 21, 2012

Mini Tag Album

Happy Tuesday!

Today I want to share my first mini tag album made from a 12x12 pc of design paper.  

I'll probably embellish it a bit more but I wanted to show you the basic design!
The poetry cards are from a free digital collage sheets site
She has some really beautiful sheets!
I based my cover on the new sketch Maya created
for our Digital Tuesday Challenge this week!!
The tags were created using a Spellbinders die (Label four).
The album itself is made from a 12x12 piece of double-sided
patterned paper. (K&Co) 

  1. a full 12x12 sheet is folded in quarters & scored.
  2. with the folds running vertical, fold the sheet in half horizontally
  3. trim down to create pockets.
  4. glue outer edges to secure. ( I ran a thin bead of glue along each of the score lines too)
  5. the tags are cut at 2.5 inches wide. 
The length of the tag can be customized to fit your images, tall or short!  

If this is a new design for you, I hope you'll give it a try and share it with me!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Blessings!


I shared today's creation with -
That Craft Place



19 comments:

Artsy VaVa said...

Love it!

My Crafting Channel said...

Beautiful. I love the colors so calming.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW Maria this is so beautiful love the play of colors and the glamorous look you have achieved
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Catherine said...

OMG Maria ! This is totally awesome ! What a fantastic book tag ! Love the image and colours you have chosen... Stunning ! Have a great day my friend ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Karon said...

Maria this is just stunning - WOW !!

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Lori Stokes Wright said...

This is beautiful! I have to try this technique, love the simple folds.

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER!! What an inspirational tag book!! I love it!! :)

Debbie said...

This is a beautiful album!!
After seeing it, what came to my mind was that scaling it a little smaller, it would be great filled with gift cards, too!!

Creative M said...

WOW!!Maria,This is very beautiful!!
TFS

HeatherLynn said...

Maria,
Your tag mini is gorgeous! Love those papers and colors! Great job, again!! :)

Hugs,
HL

Lisa said...

Very pretty!

Amy Johnson said...

Such a lovely album!

Pam said...

This is just beautiful! So glad I found your blog.

Tina said...

wow - cool little mini album - and love the cool paper colors you used. I don't know where you find the time to be so creative....

mine comes in spurts - every few days or so...

hope life is great - sending hugs

tina

Laura said...

This is super, Maria!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, WOW! This is gorgeous, Maria!

D- said...

I. SIMPLY. LOVE. THIS! TFS!
dmcardmaker (at Aol)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous project!!!

Cathy said...

Such a baeutiful creation, Maria. Thank you for playing along with the That Craft Place challenge this time.
Hugs
Cathy xx