*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 1, 2012

Paper Piecing Digital Images! - Joy's Life Stamps

Happy Wednesday! Happy August!


I finally had a chance to pick all the July candy winners, I'll be posting them tomorrow!  

digi stamp by Jane's Doodles (strawberry)
sentiment by Joy's Life clear stamps (Yummy Puns)
MME & Bo Bunny papers


I love the way Joy's stamps stamp! Clean & Crisp, perfect every time!! Check out all her stamps and containers/packaging @ Joy's Life!




I've had a few ask how to paper piece digital images.  Simply print out your digi on the card stock you'll be using for your card, then print your digi again on your patterned paper, fussy cut and adhere to your cardstock image!  


Want to use your small scraps for piecing?  Print out your digi on cardstock. Then using temporary tape, adhere your smaller pieces over your original cardstock image and run through the printer again. I'll try to post a picture tutorial in a future post.  It's a really fun technique, I hope you'll give it a try if it's new to you!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Blessings!


 I shared today's creation with -
PDE Ch# 29: Sweet Summer Treats, The Queen's Royal Digi challenge (summer & food theme!)

Photobucket

11 comments:

Janis said...

Yummy card. Love the papers. Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. :) Janis

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful card, Maria. Love the paper piecing and your wonderful mix of papers.

Alyce said...

So cute! Love the fun sentiment and the texture on that strawberry :)

Karon said...

Maria - love this card and the sentiment. Could just eat that strawberry. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so sweet, Maria! LOVE that paper piecing!

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Love this! It's so cute pretty. and that stitching...adorable!!

Susie

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Danni said...

Fabulous card! Love the paper piecing and your paper choices!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful Maria!! Love your paper piecing and your choice of patterns and papers. I am homeschooling this year, in fact we started today. Back to the grind!! I hope all is well. Life has been so busy and I miss my blogging friends!!
hugs,
Chris

tracym110 said...

So cute!! I love the papers you used, they are so pretty! Thank you for joining the challenge at Pause Dream Enjoy!
Tracy

My Crafting Channel said...

Beautiful card. Love the added stitching.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥