*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 6, 2012

Sharing the Harvest!

Good Monday Morning!


It's harvest time!  Time to share some love from the garden!  


I found this cute little basket for a dollar at Goodwill, perfect size for sharing some peppers!


I cut out a tag with my Cricut, tied it on and my little gift is ready to give!  So sweet!



There's a new challenge today @ Paper Playtime, using your die cutting machine, create a 'Hot & Spicy' card/project...interpret however you wish!   I hope you'll play along & check out what the rest of the DT has created!


Do you garden?  Do you 'package' your harvest creatively to share? I'd love to hear your ideas!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Blessings!



13 comments:

Karon said...

Love the tag Maria, and those peppers look fabulous:-)

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

My Crafting Channel said...

What a good buy on the basket and such yummy food you filled it with. Love that cute little tag.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous tag, Maria!! I love the design and papers you used!! And yum, your basket of peppers look delicious!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Susie Craft Happy! said...

This is so nice. I love the vibrant colors of the fruit and that basket is really nice.

Love the tag...(great papers!)

Susie

Audrey Pettit said...

This is SO sweet, Maria! Such a great way to package up treats from the garden. I would LOVE to receive something like this!

Creative M said...

Pretty Tag!!Yummy peppers!!TFS
Migdalia

Ellie said...

Hi Maria! I wish I could grow peppers in my little garden, but the rabbits just keep eating them all up so I gave up. I love the little basket and the tag you created here. Love shopping at goodwill too, there is always something cute and unexpected to be found!
Hugs!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Nothing better than a gift from the garden! Yum!! Great photo too.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Maria I hope that you and your family are well. I really love this little gift idea those peppers look so colourful I bet they will be tasty, the tag is brilliant I love it.
hugs
Lorraine x

Jessica S said...

Adorable job sweetie. Do I spy Simple Stories papers on this?
:O)
Jessica S

Lisa said...

So love Goodwill. I have found many craft room items over the years there.

Christine Kiehl said...

Yup, that record collection would be mighty fine to have indeed! I love the card with the folded star! Very nice! Thank you for sharing on this fun hop!

Sharon said...

Love love love the tag!!! Your peppers are fantastic!! Our bell peppers are just now putting on. We were beginning to think we were only gonna have plants and not peppers this year. Our okra is still putting out. Picking every other day. I so love fresh vegetables!! :)