*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 31, 2012

Swatch tags - Joy's Life!

Happy Friday!

Swatch tags, swatch booklets are all the rage...well, I've finally made one!  
I used  my Joy Life stamps. Now, I can just grab it when I'm looking for that perfect sentiment without pulling out all my stamps!  
SO convenient! 
The bottom of each swatch is edged with My Mind's Eye design papers and a title from my Dymo label maker!
I simply kept the stamps on their clear sheet, ran some temporary tape onto my Cuttlebug "C" mat (turning it into a clear stamping block), inked up my stamps with my Memento pad and stamped the swatch page!
Super fast & easy!
I even made tags for the sets I still need, so my collection will be complete! 

more swatch inspiration@ Joy's Life!


Have you made any swatch collections lately?  
I would love to see, be sure to share them at my Inspire Me Fridays link-up party!!

Enjoy your day!
Blessings!
Joy's Life.com
Blessed to design for Joy's Life!

13 comments:

Linda said...

Great idea, love it.

Linda ☺
Crafting With Nana

Lori Stokes Wright said...

Great idea! I have mine in a book, but putting a ring on my hook rack will be so much easier, (whenever I get around to doing it). I like the idea of using your cb plate.

becky said...

I made a swatch book a while back of all my cuttlebug embossing folders. I had started accumulating so many that I'd sometimes be at the store and forget if I had this one or that. I can pop the swatch book in my purse and take it with me...solved that problem!
becky
beckyboyer.com

Kate said...

Wow this is such an awesome idea. Love it. TFS!

Hugs,
Kate
Scrappers Creative Corner

Audrey Pettit said...

This is SUCH a great idea, Maria! Years ago I made a notebook of my different sentiments.......but it's clunky and totally out of date. This is soooooo much better! And really adorable, too. Thanks for the inspiration!

Karon said...

Such a fabulous idea - TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

My Crafting Channel said...

Great idea. I will have to try using my cuttlebug this way.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Patty B said...

Maria, what a wonderful idea! Really cool way to catalog your stamps! ;)

Lori said...

YES!!! I've been wondering how to organize my sentiments especially... Thanks Maria :)

Have a relaxing weekend ♥
Love and blessings,
Lori

Ali said...

This is SUCH a fabulous idea! I am totally going to do this with my sentiment stamps.. and possibly some of my other stamps! Could save me a whole lot of rummaging in drawers! :lol:

Ali

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Maria,
What a super idea! I am going to have to do this too. Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs,
Georgia

Mandy said...

Gorgeous treat box Maria
hugs Mandy xx

kim james said...

I love the idea but still not sure how you made it. maybe a video would help.