*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 15, 2012

The DIVAS are hopping! (8/15)

Happy Wednesday!

The Design DIVAS are hopping today with our "Oldies but Goodies" theme!  We all dig into our older stash and see what we can create!

Here's my result.
SU! paper & ink
Cardz TV sentiment
3 Girl Jam crinkle ribbon

I think I bought this Verve stamp during a sale 2 or 3 years ago, this card is the first its been inked!

Clean And Simple (CAS) and just perfect for Friendship Week!


Come hop with us & be inspired to use up your stash!

If you're hopping with us today, you should have arrived here from Mary's lovely blog, Mary's Impressions!  If you need to start at the beginning, hop over to Cindy's sweet blog, Stamp With Me!

Your next stop is Barbara's fabulous blog, Made for Keeps!

So happy you stopped by!
Blessings!

There's a full hop list HERE!

13 comments:

Kelly Griglione said...

Love the theme to use your old stuff, especially things that haven't been used yet! You made a neat design with your oldie but goodie. Nice card!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Alyce said...

Beautiful Maria! Just love the design and those gorgeous colours :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow beautiful card Maria.

greetings karin

Cheryl said...

oh Hun,this is just gorgeous just love this,hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

Nicecrane Designs said...

OMG you are really so creative,,,,, love it,,,,Thanks for comment to my picts at Coldwaters2 `s Blog so feel free to ask me your favorite product from all my stuff e-mail me to nicecrane@yahoo.com

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable card, Maria! Love that shabby bow and love the pretty stamped pattern!

My Crafting Channel said...

Beautiful card. Love the different colors of the stamps.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Great card, great color palatte, great design. Thanks for playing in the hop this month. Hope you will hop with us again next month.

Delightful Designs by Katherine said...

My goal is to use up the old stash too. What a super card with lively colors.

sue morris said...

Hi Maria! What a beautiful card! I just love CAS. So nice!

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors. So lovely.

Susie

Mary said...

Love your card and the colors you used. Love the OBG blog hop. Inspires me to use those neglected stamps.