*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 24, 2012

Vintage vase with Hand-made paper flower

Happy Friday everyone!

I have a vintage home decor piece to share with you today using a hand-made paper flower.

Isn't this vase sweet...and somewhat romantic?! 

The flower was made with 9 layers of SU! vanilla cardstock cut with my Cricut using My Quiet Book cart.  


Today, I'm joining a small group of ladies showcasing home decor pieces accented with flowers.  

If you're hopping with us today, you should have arrived here from Ashley's blog.  If you need to start at the beginning of the hop for all the details & PRIZE info, pop over to Shannon's blog!

So happy you stopped by today!  Your next hop stop is Amanda!!
Blessings!

Full hop list HERE!

If you would like to have your craft featured on Joyful Stamper, check out my Inspire Me Fridays linky!




16 comments:

Anna Fearer said...

Love the flower and the project :)

My Crafting Channel said...

Wow that is a beautiful vase. I love the flower it is stunning.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Margaret said...

Beautiful :o)

Margaret xx

Boni said...

Elegant beautiful job on the flower

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

Very romatic, love it! Thanks for sharing!

Pat said...

awesome vase and flower!! Thanks for sharing it with us hoppers!

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a sweet Victorian bouquet, Maria!

Lori said...

Gorgeous, Maria!

Shar said...

How pretty is this...and yes, it does have a touch of romance!

Riet said...

So beautiful Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Mickey's Craft World said...

The flower is beautiful as is the project!!

Mickey

ScrappinFabPam said...

Your hand made flower is just beautiful.

AJP said...

Wow, that is beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing. I had a blast hoppin with you again :)

Karen said...

I Love this flower!! I am a new follower, thanks for sharing, Karen♥

Robin said...

Very pretty.

Robin
scrapandchat.blogspot.com
scrapdiva2011@gmail.com

Ashley Nicole said...

Beautiful. The flower is gorgeous. So nice being in the hop with you.
Ashley