*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 4, 2012

CAC2 - shape card - Let's Gather!

Happy Tuesday!

I was playing with Create A Critter 2 in the Cricut Craftroom and created this little acorn card.
sentiment is CG (digital)
stamp - The Greeting Farm
papers - Teresa Collins
Tim Holtz distress ink hand-dyed ribbon

The acorn shape is an "accessory" to the squirrel cut on the CAC2 cart.  I duplicated the acorn then flipped one of the images & welded them together to create the card.  Though a layer wasn't available for this acorn in the CCR, I created one by resizing my shape and printing it out on the different papers!  Where there's a will, there's always a way! 

This week, the Digital Tuesday challenge is for shaped cards! I hope you'll join us!

Have a lovely day!
Blessings! 

**note**
The Cricut Craftroom is FREE is use!  You'll need to have a Cricut die cut machine, computer & a USB cable, basically.  I encourage you to check it out!!

10 comments:

Jacilynn said...

super cute! love these squirrels and love the shaped card!

Audrey Pettit said...

Eeeeek! How Ca-ute!!! Love the acorn shape and love those adorable squirrels!

Riet said...

So gorgeous Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Debbie said...

This is really cute!! CAC is one of my favorite carts, so I guess I need to check out CAC 2!!

Amy Johnson said...

This is just too cute!

Creative M said...

Gorgeous!!Beautiful card!!I cant tie my bows the way you do...:( ...I love it!
Have a wonderful day!
Migdalia

Karon said...

Love those cute squirrels and what a fab shaped card:-) TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

*Vicki* said...

I adore your shaped acorn designed card!! What a darling creation Maria! HUGS

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is stunning so love the colours you have chosen, huggles Pops x x x

Pia S said...

This is so sweet, Maria! I love this card shaped as a nut, and your choice of image and sentiment is just perfect!