*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 5, 2012

Countdown to Fall!

Happy Wednesday!

Only 18 more days until Autumn begins! It's my very favorite season; I enjoy the cooler temps, the smells & colors of the outdoors and the cozy-ness that comes with wools & flannels...I can almost smell the wood smoke from our wood stove!

Dixie & Dottie are having a fun Countdown to Fall on their blog and I wanted to play along!
Dixie n Dottie


Beautiful Autumnal inspiration...

{source}

{source}

{source}

{source}
{source}
{source}
{source}


{source}

{source}
{source}

Check out a few more home decorating ideas on my Pinterest board, Autumn Glory!





Enjoy your day!
Blessings!

9 comments:

My Crafting Channel said...

TFS

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Audrey Pettit said...

Love, love, love fall! These photos and projects are gorgeous! I can't wait for pumpkins!

Dixie n Dottie said...

So glad you joined our Countdown to Fall link party! Your post is perfect! We love the smell of wood burning too! Hope you have a great week! See you on Inspire Me Fridays!
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

Patti J said...

Yummyness...love! The pumpkins in photo 2 are awesome, love the acorn napkin rings, wish that pretty kitchen lived at my house....etc., etc.! Great post, Maria - fall is my favorite season. I too, enjoy the colors of nature, the smells, and the sounds of acorns falling in the woods behind our house. Ahhhhhh.....

Serene said...

I'm so in the mood for fall to get here already. It's my favorite time of year. Thanks for posting such pretty fall projects.

Jenny said...

Thinking I am going to pin all of your fall pix - I almost wish it were fall :)

I'd like to invite you to a blog hop to benefit The Ronald McDonald House
Check out all the details here:

http://greatimpressionsstamps.blogspot.com/2012/08/great-impressions-customer-hop.html

Hugs,

Jenny

HeatherLynn said...

Love the Autumn inspiration, Maria! I hope you are having a wonderful week!

Hugs,
HL

Creative M said...

Love the Fall colors!TFS
Migdalia

Susie Craft Happy! said...

I love Fall as well and this just puts in that cozy, comfy mood. Fabulous project!

Susie