*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 8, 2012

Cupcake Stilettos!

Saturday Greetings!

I have some fun food to share today! 

Edible Stilettos!





We have a super fun blog hop to bring you today!

Photobucket

If you are joining us today for our crazy hop, you should have arrived here from Jennifer's blog.  If you need to start at the beginning for all the hop info & PRIZE details, hop over to Colleen's blog!


How fun are these crazy cupcakes?  




My foodie SIL, Susan, helped create these beauties...my kids helped too!  Definitely a family project!

I hope you enjoyed my creation today!  
Your next hop stop is Nancy!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Blessings!

Full hop list HERE!



I shared today's creation with -
Craftastic, Making the World Cuter, Just Something I Whipped Up, Making Monday Marvelous Day, Motivate Me Monday, Skip to my Lou, Market Yourself Monday, Craftomaniac, Life Made Lovely, Sew Crafty Tuesday, The Inspiration Board, A Little Birdie Told Me Tues, Too Cute Tuesday, Sugar Bee Crafts, Tip Junkie, Get Your Craft On, Whatever You Want Wed., Show and Tell, Whatever Goes Wed, Hoo's Got Talent, Wow Me Wed, Crafty Soiree, Strut Your Stuff, Transformation Thur, Friday Flair, Show Off your Stuff, Hook Up with House of Hepworths, Beyond the Picket Fence under $100, Making It w/Allie, The Answer is Chocolate, Tickled Pink, Frugal FridaysShow and Tell Fri, Frugalicious Friday, Flaunt It Friday, Tidy Mom, *Inspire Me Fridays*, Feature Yourself Fri, Pity Party, Tatertots and Jello, Show and Tell Saturday, Saturday Night Special, Think Pink Sundays, Seasonal Celebration Sunday.

26 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Oh My Gosh! They are so cute! what a cool idea. TFS

My Crafting Channel said...

These are adorable. Would be great for a party.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Tanya/Nonna said...

Wowzers! I'm thinking those are too gorgeous to eat! They turned out great- love the sparkle! Fun, fun, fun!

Susan Martin said...

Wow!!! These are fantastic!!! I LOVE THEM!!!! Too cute!!!

Wunder's Creations said...

OMG! I love these!!! Very outside the box creativity on these cupcakes. Anyone would love to have them ~ not sure I would want to eat them coz they are so cute =) Great job!!

Colleen said...

OMG! These are so cute & clever!!!
Great job and thanks for being in the hop! :)
~Colleen

Jennifer said...

OMG! Those are FANTASTIC, I LOVE THEM!!!! Great Job Maria!!

Nancy Kirkup said...

Amazing!! Those are the coolest cupcakes I've ever seen! Did you feel bad eating them, lol?? TFS!

Creative M said...

Super Cute and Yummy too!They would not last with me...Sorry I would eat them...LOL...
Have a wonderful day!
Migdalia

Diane said...

The cutest cupcakes!

Amanda said...

Sooooo cool!! Love them!! :)


Amanda
cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

OMG such cute and yummy cupcake! This is awesome TFS AJ-

callyannc said...

super cute and yummy! Callyann

Lynne said...

I just have to say YUM!!! I love these!!!!
Much love,hugs, and pixie dust
Lyne

Jody and Stan said...

So cute. Love them!

Jody

Rhonda R. said...

LOVE!! What a fun cupcake... something different for the hop... awesome... These are just sooo cute! Thanks so much for sharinf :))
rrandrr@insightbb.com

Pamela Horton said...

Wow your talented! Cool cupcakes!

Tambo said...

Maria, what a great , cute idea! This would really go over with great with any girl with a shoe fetish! I love how you dipped them into the pink sugar too to make them sparkly. tfs Tami

Tambo's Creations!

Katie Drane said...

I'm so glad that I'm following you Maria! What a clever idea. Thanks for posting on Show and Tell Saturday:)

Katie
www.funhomethings.com

Scrappin' Sista said...

Ah! Too cute. I absolutely love it. TFS and participating in this hop.

Scrappy hugs,
Christel
Scrappin’ Sista Designs
http://pinterest.com/scrappinsista

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh! Tooooo fun!

Tahi said...

Oh wow... what a great idea you had they look delish! TFS

Janet said...

Your cupcake shoes are so darn cute what an awesome idea!!
Big Blog Hugs, Janet

Susie Craft Happy! said...

This is such a fun idea!! I love, love, love it!!!

Susie

Dr Sonia S V said...

This is amazing!!

my diary said...

nice post thanks for sharing ...looking for to visit more...blessings