*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 15, 2012

My Sweet Little Pumpkin!

Saturday Greetings!

Happy Fall Y'All!

Welcome to Joy's Life monthly blog hop.  
This month the team will be showcasing 
fall stamps, love these!!

When I first saw this sentiment, "sweet little pumpkin" I couldn't help but think of a baby! lol I've called all my children that at one time or another. 


I fired up my Cricut & used the FREE cart offered in CCR, Cricut.com's Craft Room, to weld together this sweet little onesie.

Joy's Life pumpkin & sentiment,

You could easily use these stamps on a real onesie with fabric inks or paints for your fall baby!  too cute!


If you're hopping with us today, you should have arrived here from Sarabeth's blog. If you need to start at the beginning, hop over to Joy's Life blog!

I hope you enjoyed my sweet little shape card today. Your next hop stop is Patty!  

Have a great weekend!
Blessings!


Joy's Life.com
Blessed to design for
Joy's Life!


I'm sharing today's creation with -
Dixie n Dottie
Fall into Fall party!

35 comments:

Susan Martin said...

I love this!! Love the shape of this card! That little pumpkin is perfecT!

Sheri R said...

That is adorable! I think I will make a couple of those for my card stash :) thanks for the idea!

Sheri R

sherii at cfl dot rr dot com

jessica said...

This is sooooo adorable Maria! Love the CAS look!!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Got2BCrafting said...

Awww, so sweet! I still call my girls pumpkin sometime! :)
Hugs,
Lori

Riet said...

So gorgeous Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kimberly Jensen said...

This is really adorable!! Great card!! :)

*Vicki* said...

This gave me a smile!! What a sweet little shaped card Maria!! :)

Mommy25 said...

Super cute!

Charlotte said...

What an adorable onesie. This is just as sweet as can be!
Charlotte

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

this is so adorable!

Stacey
staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Nina Yang said...

Oh, this sweet little pumpkin melts my heart, Maria!

Rhonda R. said...

Sooo cute!!!! Love it :))
rrandrr at insightbb dot com

mommyof5kidz said...

Your cad is sooooo stinkin adorable!

Abi said...

Aww, that's so sweet Maria, I love it! x

Jennie Garcia said...

Awww!! This is so adorable!! LOVE this card!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Scrapalexj said...

woooo nice card greetings from Venezuela

Creative M said...

Adorable!!Very Sweet!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Migdalia

Montse said...

ooooh... it's so cute!!! Love it!! You have a new follower! :-) Hugs!!

Chelsea said...

Sooo sweet!

Sue D said...

Very sweet!

Indy said...

Great shape card!

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, fabulous colours too, huggles Pops x x x

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Ah, so super cute!!

Susie

robindiane said...

Super cute card.

marg0006 said...

sweet litte shirt and the sentiment is perfect.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Audrey Pettit said...

What a super fabulous idea to create a baby card with those stamps, Maria! This is sooooo cute!

Megan Aaron said...

omg this is so cute!

My Crafting Channel said...

Too cute. great use of the stamp.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love this image and sentiment. Perfect with your onesie!

Christine Kiehl said...

Maria! That is THE cutest shaped little pumpkin card ever! Nice choice of color as well! Sweet. Thanks for sharing on Joy's hop!
jellybeankahler@yahoo.com

Ellie said...

What a cute card idea!! Love it, and the sentiment is perfect too!

Dixie n Dottie said...

Super, super cute! Thanks so much for joining our Countdown to Fall link party! Have a great week!
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/2012/09/countdown-to-fall-welcome-to-sixth-and.html

Maria said...

So cute! TFS

Diana Fernandez said...

I love your onside! It's super cute and fun!

Donna said...

Love this - it is just too stinkin' cute!