I made a fun slate sign to hang in the pool area!
Yes, I know everyone is packing the pool stuff away for the fall/winter, but it will be there & ready to hang next year! (That's called being ahead of the game! ha)
mermaid silhouette, slate, acrylic paint,
Cricut and many layers of Mod Podge!
Welcome to our Mermaid and Friends Blog Hop.
We are continuing our Mystical hop series, our first hop theme was Fairies. We had so much fun with that hop that today we are showing you our Mermaids! Come swim along with this talented group of crafters as we dive into the beautiful world of Mermaids!
Here is our line up
- Pamela ~ http://kraftykatstampstudio.blogspot.com
- Nancy ~ http://alwaysastorycreationsbynancy.blogspot.com/
- Jennifer ~ http://wunderscreations.blogspot.com/
- Maria ~ http://JoyfulStamper.blogspot.com/
- Tonya ~ http://scrappingfunwithtonya.blogspot.com/
- Tahi ~ http://tahisscrapcorner.blogspot.com/
- Miriam ~ http://miriamscreations.blogspot.com/
We have some amazing blog hop candy =) a $25 gift certificate for you to spend at Scrapping Bug Designs! She has so many cute and adorable sets you are sure to love. (Your total is for regular price, not sale price.)To be eligible for the candy draw -
- You MUST visit and comment on everyone's blog
- You Must visit, like and comment on Scrapping Bug Designs facebook page, found HERE!
Thank you for stopping by, now it's time to swim on over to Tonya's blog!
Have a great weekend!
Sharing today's creation with -
Fantabulous Cricut challenge and Inspire Me Fridays!
|All Crafts Welcome!|