*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 28, 2012

Soda Pumpkins!

Happy Friday!

Crafting is not a hobby, it's a lifestyle!   

Crafters craft whenever they can, right?   So when I signed up to bring drinks to a fall festival...this is what they got!!  lol



The face is cut from black cardstock, a little glue to fasten the pieces and a tag created with Joy's Life Halloween Puns stamps!  I coiled some strips of green cardstock and tied it on with some baker's twine!  It literally took just 6 minutes to complete one bottle!  super fun, super easy!

I hope you liked today's project & it inspires you to 'dress-up' your soda bottles for your next party!

Check out all Joy's Life stamps HERE!

Have a fantastic weekend!
Blessings!

Joy's Life.com
Blessed to design for Joy's Life!


I shared today's creation with -

14 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

This is FABULOUS, Maria!

Creative M said...

OMG!!This is SUPER DUPER CUTE and so COOL!!Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Kristy LifenReflection said...

So cute, great idea!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Maria,
What a super cute idea! I bet the children (and adults) love them!
Hugs,
Georgia

Patty B said...

This is really clever, Maria! Love the use of the orange soda. :)

Karon said...

Maria - this is such a cool idea:-) TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Shelia said...

Never in a million years would I have thought to do this!! I love it! I think I'll have to volunteer to bring soda to the next party I'm invited to so I can make this! It is adorable. Thanks for joining us at DRS Designs this week!!

My Crafting Channel said...

Too cute Maria. Great idea. This would be so cute for a school party.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Lori Stokes Wright said...

This is so awesome, Maria! So simple, but such a festive touch. Hugs, Lori

Janett said...

What a great ideal.Super cute. Thanks for joining the DRS designs challenge.

Candy said...

What a super cute idea! Love the little tag!
Thanks for joining us at the Craft us Crazy!
Candy

Gail said...

That soda bottle is amazing! What a nice job you did on this - and I like QUICK and fast projects - thanks for sharing!

Cheryl said...

Cute project!

Cheryl said...

Cute project!