*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 19, 2012

Yo ho ho and a bottle of Rum - altered

Happy Wednesday!

I've been playing around with alcohol inks & glass, a fun combination for sure!  This is my first bottle that's worthy to be shown. lol  Very basic I know but it's a start!

alcohol inks - Tim Holtz
image cut - CCR freebie
(embossed & sparkled)
too fun!  I'll be altering more bottles & add more details as I learn!


Did you know it's Talk like a Pirate Day?

Come join our Pirate Blog Hop today!
from Captain Lorby...
Yo ho ho Mateys and welcome to the Pirate Blog hop in honor of "Talk like a pirate day" today. Captain Lorby is head of these here ships! My mateys have worked hard getting their ships in tip top shape for this hop so ye better stop by and see what they have done or someone along the way may make ye walk the plank. So grab ye eye patch and your best bottle of Rum (coffee, tea, or water) and let's do some pirate hopping and talking.


ahoy matey!
If ye are hopping with us today, ye should have arrived here from Lisa's ship.  If ye need to start at the beginning, hop over to the Captain Lorby's vessel to read all about the hop details and PRIZE info!


I thank ye for stopping by me ship, now journey on over to CallyAnn's ship!
Blessings!

Full Hop List HERE!

16 comments:

Artsy VaVa said...

Very pretty. I love the color! I just bought some alcohol inks but haven't done much with them yet. I didn't think of using it on bottles! Can't wait to see what else you do.

My Crafting Channel said...

Beautiful alteration if you ask me. Love the color and naturally the bling.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Claire said...

Gorgeous altered bottle Maria, such a beautiful colour and I love all the bling too.
Claire xx

Jenny A said...

Awesome use of the bookmark!!! Great job!!

Catherine said...

This looks fantastic Maria ! I love it ! What a great idea ! Love the embellies ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Katie said...

what a cool idea...can't wait for details...

Jennifer said...

Love your creativity! Great job as always!!

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Great idea!! I wanted to get some alchol inks but haven't yet.
Angela

Creative M said...

Love it!!!Very Beautiful,Maria!!Love the BLING!!Awesome!!
Have a wonderrful day,
Migdalia

Marie Gamber said...

Wowzer! This is gorgeous. I have never tried this technique! Wonderful and thank you for sharing!
Hugs,
Marie XX

mamawcindy said...

Love your altered Bottle! So creative! Thanks for Sharing! :0)

Michele from MS said...

I love this idea!!! So cute and soooo many ways to use this! TFS

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, how very, very cool, Maria!

Miriam said...

Love this bottle... Is the blue the ink, or the rum? Great altering job, love the silver color.

Ashley Nicole said...

I adore this Maria. Loving the colors and I really like the cut. It's all perfect. Nice being in the hop with you.
Ashley

lorby said...

I just heard about alcohol inks the other day and now am looking forward to seeing more of your creations. Thanks for being in this hop.